New Creator Marketplace on Web

Thanks, it’s now showing it properly!

1 Like

It could really use a ‘Sort By Recently Updated’ function like the old Library used to have. A lot of the time when searching on the current Creator Marketplace it shows models that are years old, and often no longer work.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone’s feedback, we have a few updates to share:

• Traffic from Studio and www.roblox.com from the old Creator Marketplace will be redirected to the new website. This also includes any search for assets from the global search bar on www.roblox.com.

• Votes for some older assets were undercounted, and we made adjustments to resolve rating discrepancies.

• Unfortunately we are not supporting audio previews on Safari and iOS. Please use alternative browsers and platforms.

• We have fixed the audio description overflow issue where it obstructed the audio preview on Firebox.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we are not supporting audio previews on Safari and iOS. Please use alternative browsers and platforms.

1 Like

We’ve made adjustments to resolve rating discrepancies. Please check the update for more information.

1 Like

Hi there, we’ve made the adjustments to resolve rating discrepancies that you were seeing. Please check the update for more information.

This has been fixed. Thanks for flagging.

The issue with long descriptions has been fixed. Thanks for flagging.

I keep getting this error when trying to add some items to my inventory:

I would assume these items are not public, but there isn’t anything that indicates if it is or isn’t.

1 Like

Roblox is there a reason why I can’t Favorite or Like the assets without having to copy the id and go to the library using the id to do it?

1 Like

Looks modern and clean. I appreciate this change but have some feedback to give.

It seems like the ability to favorite items is still not implemented even though items do show the favorite count.
Would be nice if the sorting options would make a return so it is possible to sort by Recent, Most taken, Most favorites etc.

2 Likes

The new creator marketplace has a modern look and is a whole lot better than the old creator marketplace dashboard.

The ui looks excellent, but I can’t stress enough the need for filters, as finding specific items in the library is impossible

3 Likes

I have a complant about the creator catalog. It seems in audios it only shows audios by roblox even when you search other audios, it says no results just so it can show you ones by roblox.

1 Like

And the second part? Can we please filter out the Roblox audios? Their names make no sense and are a challenge to browse.

Because at the moment no one else can upload public audios.
There’s a few inbetween like It’s Raining Tacos but the Roblox library is all were going to get for a while.

1 Like

Why are comment sections removed from the new creator marketplace? I relied on comments a lot while looking for new plugins.

1 Like

Is there any reason why the old “Library” page is no longer of use?
I don’t necessarily find this a bad update, but asset images seem to load extremely slower compared to the older one, when on the “Browse Models” page, which genuinely makes this a pain to deal with.

1 Like

Or bring back public audios, this would be the best update ever.

1 Like

One of the hardest things to do is to find the best content among the thousands of items listed. I would suggest adding modern sorting options such as:

• Most Popular (This Month)
  • Most Popular (This Week)
  • Highly Rated (Above x%)
  • Trending
  • Etc

The goal is to make it faster and easier for users to find quality content.

2 Likes

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I honestly preferred the old library page over the new, modern Creator Marketplace. Everything feels much more squeezed together and the lack of a comment section as well as the absence of filters makes it difficult to determine if an asset is worth using. It’s also now impossible to find Audio ID’s on the page that you purchase them from, something that isn’t super important but extremely annoying. I also found it foolish to block all assets created by unverified users by default since a pretty big chunk of developers haven’t verified their identity and for good reason – excluding unverified developers entirely was not the right choice here.

Ultimately, I would rather have the old page back. It would be nice if there was either an option to revert it or optimize it in a way that appealed to me but it’s obvious something like that isn’t coming. While it seems like a majority of users prefer this new, sleek look, I would much rather have the previous page that was easier to navigate and didn’t exclude developers who don’t trust Roblox with their identities.

10 Likes