New Devforum/Studio logo showing up only when scrolling through a thread

It seems that a new logo is showing up on the devforum, but it doesn’t always work, only when scrolling down on threads:

Was this change intentional, if so, it seems that it’s not being applied correctly everywhere on the forum.

I’m on a Pixel 4 running A11.

Let me know if you reproduce this too.

Edit: Seems like it’s being worked on:

Now it shows up at the top, with no text.

Seems like it’s being currently added to the website. It’s also Wednesday which means that there’s a new update coming today to both client and studio so I am assuming that this is part of it.

4 Likes

The favicon just updated for me (also sorry about my previous post got so used to it lol)

I think they were just missing the text for the long one

1 Like

Is this still happening if you refresh a few times now? We’re rolling this out currently, I think you made a report right in the middle of the ~3 minutes I was updating…

5 Likes

Topbar text is still not here yet:

Everything has updated for me. This is my home page.

2 Likes

Can’t repro:

Please add more details About the Forum Bugs category

3 Likes

I’m using Chrome App on Android 11. Started happening ever since the text update. Is it possible the text is only showing for computer? I’m currently using my phone.

I think I see the issue. The “developer” incorrectly only shows up when scrolling down threads. It’s supposed to be the other way around.

The old devforum logo is still showing for me.

@FxllenCode @Krunnie please hard refresh your browser.

2 Likes

Showing up for me too.

That fixed the developer text in the wrong section, but not the original issue:

Will there be a way to revert to the old one? Personally I’m not a fan of this new logo and I wish to not look at it as it doesn’t make my forum and studio experience pleasant :confused:

I can’t seem to reproduce this on an iPhone and Android device. What browser is this using?

1 Like

Wait, just hard refreshed again and it’s fixed. Thanks! :smile:

Resolved