New Endorsed Models in Toolbox!

I love these vehicle models! I am currently working on a game like Ultimate Driving and Greenville. I don’t know how to make vehicles so these will come in handy. Keep up the good work! Could we see more Endorsed Vehicle Models in the future?

2 Likes

theres a problem with some of the car models like whenenver you enter into the vehicle your hat disappears

2 Likes

Is it possible to control the vehicles on mobile, or do they only work on computers?

2 Likes

they work on pc, mobile, and xbox

2 Likes

I think it’s made to do that otherwise your hats will be showing out the top of the vehicle.

could there be a way we can be able to see our hats when we get into the cars

1 Like

We remove hats and back accessories, or they can intersect through the car. If you think about it, in the real world, if you had a large hat or backpack or wings, you would take them off before getting in the car.

5 Likes

Is it possible to get an ETA on the more intricate vehicles, such as helicopters, planes, perhaps even boats?

1 Like

I would love to see more Endorsed Vehicles in the future!

1 Like

No ETA at this time as we’re working on other projects (sorry).

2 Likes

How to endorse a model? Is there a survey or does the staff endorse it? If it’s a survey give me the link.

1 Like

You can’t endorse a model yourself, I’m pretty sure they’d mention it in the first post of this topic.

Yeah, I know. I said is there a survey or does the Roblox Staff endorse it?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Roblox Staff endorses it.

1 Like

@pretoxty should i put the transparency to 0 on the car windows so the players wont complain about their hats disappearing while they’re in the car

1 Like

wait nvm i got this all figured out when i found out there was something in the attributes called TakeOffAccessories which i disabled

1 Like

does this mean you guys will be fixing the sort by genre stuff?

1 Like

That isn’t connected to this project but we are working on that separately.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.