New Game Idea! - Looking for a coding partner!

Hey guys! Lately, I’ve been stating to think of a new game project that I think would be cool, However, I myself am only a builder, and without a coder, I cannot do much.

You can view my portfolio here

ABOUT

Images

Remade

Payment

Considering this would just be a Co-Op type project, the payment would be with percentages.
I would go as far as 30 - 70 (30% for me - the builder and 70% for the coder) considering that I just want to make this game for the experience and not the robux :slight_smile:

Contact

You can add me on:

Twitter - @Zwelfium
ROBLOX - Revelted

or even post a comment here!

(When you DM me, make sure to ask me for my portfolio! I will be more than happy to give it out!)

Whatever works for you!

EDIT: Realized that “Build Battle” was taken, so I changed the name to Building Betrayal

1 Like

~Still looking~

As the co-scripter for Build Battle I think this is an awesome idea. The concept of hindering your opponents at the start of a round is super unique and would make for a whole new game-play element. I hope you’ll see this project through.

2 Likes

Thanks! However, this project wont get too far since I cannot code to the extent that I need for this project :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly enough I do not have enough funds to pay someone for it either lmao

Are there any positions open for a music composer?

2 Likes

Having a music composer would be amazing for the project, again , however, I can’t do much without a coder :stuck_out_tongue:

If I can find one for this project, I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord.

1 Like

Update : Still looking for a partner - I now have a rough lobby completed! :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.