New GFX for a club game, feedback?

I charged 1,000 for this (not including tax) is that a fair price?

16 Likes

In my opinion i think 1k for that is not worth it.
I mean it looks good but i wouldnt even pay 100 for this.

You gotta keep in mind on how the game looks.
And from Inspiration from the style you can make pretty good thumbnails.

Now i dont know how your game looks but i now for a fact that roblox cant get that realistic unless you use client modifications which is bannable.

And yes i mean RoShade.

I mean if you take a look at that thumbnail
And than a look at the actuall game i bet you would see a massive diffrence.

4 Likes

A thousand what? Robux or dollars?

3 Likes

where did you get those buildings in the background, were they all mannually put there or what?

3 Likes

The game is a club game that takes place in a high rise building with dance floors & etc. The style I chose was based on the game, & the idea of the GFX wasn’t made to be realistic (for roblox client graphics); it was made with the idea that it would look better than the actual game & attract players.

I did talk with the owner who requested it & this was the final design that was chosen.

2 Likes

I charged 1,000 robux. (that’s what I normally charge for any GFX)

3 Likes

It was apart of the blender scene, looking at it now I could’ve use a PNG however my blender scene was a street model that already included those buildings in the background.

3 Likes

It looks good just a tad bit messy

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty good, worth anywhere from 700-1000. You have nice materials and assets. Not sure if you’re looking for feedback but I personally would add more depth of field to put more focus on the subject

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback, I agree since the background is a bit overwhelming.

2 Likes

It’s over saturated, everything basically is the same color so I can hardly see anything, the pose is questionable but okay, that’s all I have to say about the GFX

for the price I honestly think 1000 is way too much, I would price this at 200-300 at most

overall it’s very nice I like this style of GFX

1 Like

how do you get a rigged person in the scene?

1 Like

Those are called Rigs, they range from Roblox characters to even humanoid characters. (edit: sorry lol)

I recommend Starter Rigs made by SoftGB.

1 Like

i know about rigs, i just dont know how to import one into a blender scene

1 Like

when downloading the starter Rigs it will automatically install an addon that lets you import rigs into blender, you just enable it from preferences

in viewport press N → Starter Rigs → Select Rig

this video explains how to import starter rigs and the addon that Im talking about

1 Like

Bruh, this is absolutey amazing. This is just art or the thumbnail, its supposed to be not super like the game.

2 Likes

This is actually amazing, the contrast and the bright bright colors are just so well mixed, but they arn’t a bad bright. I Can still see so much detail. I Think the modern logo is also a great addition. Keep going with the amazing work!

~Beat

P.S, I Have literally no idea why someone said this is crap. this is a work of true art!

3 Likes

100 Robux is not enough, considering the fact that’s only worth about $1.25 USD. This is the type of quality one should expect from GFX that are priced upwards of 1K Robux, if not more.

Not to sound rude, but I feel like you’ve gotta put yourself in OP’s shoes, and consider everything that went into making this and how tedious the process was. The rendering, lighting, color correction, absolutely everything.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it’s bad. But there are very few games with those kind of thumbnails.

For example pet simulator. It stuck with the design from a cat pet (i think idk bc i dont play it that much). But they used something that is in-game.

Now yea you can say “well he or she used a car” and that’s alr just wont fit in with the style.

2 Likes

I myself have been making GFX for 4 years and I’d say that’s not worth 1k robux at all

1 Like