New In-Game Topbar

Another thing I don’t like is how sensitivity precision was lost. From the new menu to the older one, it converted from 1 (of sensitivity perceived by the new menu) to 0.40599 (of sensitivity perceived by the old menu). I would like for this to not be changed over the two menus, but provide the same slider feel.

I think that will be a great update! The top bar was recently updated like around May. But the problem is that I couldn’t see the name, ‘Account: <13/13+’. Also, the follow button was recently disabled in around April, so I couldn’t follow anyone else in-game. Can someone make the solution to this?

Hoping to see this new menu out sometime soon. Honestly I think it looks nice, the only thing I don’t like about it is the missing option to follow another Roblox user. Now you have to go to somebody’s profile to follow someone. Another thing they should do is change the chat perhaps a bit, I don’t think that it matches exactly with the new menu and topbar.

1 Like

Here are the two photos shown. One (1) is the Follow button disabled, and (2) the text ‘Account: 13+’ button photo shown next to the top of the photo. This photo shown here that the follow button was disabled. It only shows the ‘Friend Request’, ‘Examine Avatar’, ‘Block Player’, and the ‘Report Abuse’ buttons. The ‘Follow’ button should be on top (‘Friend Request’) and bottom (‘Examine Avatar’) of the buttons.

RobloxScreenShot20200620_101715977

Here’s the second photo that the text ‘Account: 13+’ was shown here, right before the update.

RobloxScreenShot20200420_091637633

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they disabled the Follow button to avoid people that spam following because that’s part of the API and it throttles really fast.

2 Likes

True. Thank’s for the feedback! Here’s this link that is for you to see :slight_smile: :

The problem is that you can’t revert the Roblox icon back to the hamburger menu.

2 Likes

Yeah what happened. I never got the menu though. My sister lost it. Everyone I know lost it also and no one has it now.

Yeah, my alt account which had the old menu lost it too! It must’ve been removed.

I don’t have the new menu anymore. What happened?

1337th post. epic

1 Like

Yeah i think they reverted it back now, i was only getting used to it by now, what are they doing ;-;

1 Like

I’m glad they did. With the new menu, my main complaint is that camera sensitivity now jumps by 1s only. I used to play on 0.36.

3 Likes

You can manually type it in i think.

1 Like

Please check previous replies.

cc @ix_Eclipse @Sciize @anon65830796 @WEcompany

2 Likes

They must be releasing it to the public on Wednesday. My alt had it and it no longer has it.

I personally like the new one better, but I liked the old topbar better.
I can’t wait for this to release for everyone.
The only thing that I want to see from this new menu is animations like the old menu.

4 Likes

As many have stated on this post, I think an option to be able to choose between old style or new style would be a great idea and would make both sides happpy

2 Likes

Hey, what happend to the new menu? I have the old menu back now.

3 Likes

Gahhh please tell me this isn’t coming back, the new menu is so confusing. Even to reset is harder to figure out.

7 Likes

I really like this new design but there is one flaw with it that bothers me.
With the old UI if i wanted to go into the roblox menu but my roblox window wasnt active, because the roblox menu button was clickable on the top left i could simply move my mouse to the top left (which is pretty easy to do) and left click and then im in the menu, however with the new menu, i cant move my mouse to the top left of my screen and left click anymore, because the menu button is too small and therefore just barely doesnt reach the top left, i have to make sure the mouse cursor is touching the menu button.

Could you please make the button clickable on the top left, dont change the size of it, i like it how it is, but i just want it to be clickable on the top left.

You’re still able to use the keys without touching the mouse to reset through:

Esc → R key → Enter

And it’s probably coming back, as it wouldn’t make sense for them to scrap something that has been in the works for quite a while.

I still, personally dislike the smaller buttons for the fullscreen/volume, as I was used to hovering over a broad area and using arrow keys/A and D to raise it and lower it or toggle very quickly.

1 Like