New In-Game Topbar

What a great improvement. Better than the previous one that wasn’t positioned well enough. Can’t wait to try it out!

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve been having that problem too. They didn’t release the newer one yet. It should be releasing soon.

3 Likes

It’s a great improvement althought i prefere the hamburger icon instead of the roblox one.
And personaly i consider the old topbar along with the old playerlist already looking modern and fitting together.
also considering than the topbar space is consider an off the screen area it doesn’t make it helpfull than its fully transparent, maybe you could still keep the SetTopbarTransparency() for the developers than would like a more “old” asthetic or for compatibility. it doesn’t also help than the player list is Awkwardly floating under nothing. maybe reposition it?
This is just some feedback than i suggest.

5 Likes

The new top bar looks great in my opinion nice modern look and combined with the new player list it s going to feel like roblox was created in 2020 nice work roblox game builders I can’t wait for the new top bar

5 Likes

The new top bar looks pretty good, although the “Burger” icon to me is a little more intuitive compared to the ROBLOX logo, and the new one generally looks a little off just in texture.

5 Likes

This new topbar looks great. Roblox’s initiative to ‘modernize’ legacy UIs is brilliant. Though, there is one pressing question I’ve got: Will the Backpack interface be updated? It’s very bland and does not fit the new modern style UIs that Roblox has been rolling out as of late.

8 Likes

I like the new UI design for the top-bar. The ROBLOX logo on the left should be scaled properly and I think should be sized a little more smaller. I would like to know if the player leaderboard will be changed…

2 Likes

I received the update on PC yesterday, so it may be rolling out in the UK now. I still have the old-style menu on Android.

2 Likes

That is just a custom one most probably the developers of that game have taken the UI and changed it up.

3 Likes

This looks good , however the roblox icon should be fully white (the gradient dosen’t fit).

3 Likes

you keep making updates guys i won’t be able to gain full experience anymore

the round shaped Ui’s doesnt look as good as simple square. is it even possible to reduce the size of the new topbar as well?

2 Likes

The appearance has it’s own issues and all, but the functionality also has some issues:

Esc + L + Enter works, leaving the game.
However, Esc + R works, opening the prompt, but Enter does not function.

It’s a little thing, but it should be fixed before this is shipped.

21 Likes

I still don’t like the fact that the Roblox logo is obvious in the corner.

7 Likes

I very much dislike this new topbar. I feel it was un-needed and the other one did just fine.

5 Likes

Are you planning to add the Enter hotkey again when asked “Reset Character”? It was quite easy to be able to quickly press R and Enter to reset. Now you have to press R and click the Respawn button.

6 Likes

Yes, the enter hotkey will be added for reset.

16 Likes

i’m pretty sure it’ll be the same but will StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled() still work ?

1 Like

Will disabling the top bar still show the current more neutral and less obtrusive “hamburger” icon? Sincerely hope it does

2 Likes

Why don’t I have it but my friend does? It would be nice if I would get it as well.

2 Likes

Does feel very empty but I’m fine with this, it’s not like it effects much anyways.

1 Like