New In-Game Topbar

Agreed, It was fine before but now it looks empty.

2 Likes

Here is my last attempt at making the gui look nicer

(i personally think it looks nicer without the black background)

27 Likes

Yes! This is the topbar we need.

6 Likes

What happened to the icons and menu? I previously had the Roblox logo and a sidebar style menu, whereas Iā€™m now seeing the squarish style icons. The ones without backgrounds were much better along with the sidebar menu.

Well, this feature just came out on my Roblox client, but you guys didnā€™t fix this.

They are supposed to be in the corner like I said in the last post from this topic. Also, this X button square doesnā€™t fit with the old Paused menu. BUTā€¦ Cā€™mon, it would be better to use Elttobā€™s in-game topbar which I still like.

3 Likes

The heath bar seems way to small now, would be great if itā€™s size could be increased. image

9 Likes

I like it, but I feel like the gradient Roblox logo looks a bit unfitting with the other icons. Maybe the solid white should return.

2 Likes

Not a big fan of the X Button after entering menu, itā€™s not even animated and itā€™s just useless when you can just press Esc or Resume Game to leave the menu. Next is the positioning of the new top bar is not right.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it should be rounded off to match the icon itself. Without that it looks kind of out of place.

2 Likes

I think the top bar should be customizable to all players on the platform, but premium members get more customization. This could improve premium sales, reduce complaints and everybody will be happier about the new top bar :smiley:

1 Like

to be honest donā€™t like itā€¦Not transparentā€¦image

4 Likes

I like your design, but you lack the health bar.

2 Likes

No , itā€™s just invisible unless you take damage but yeah it would be better if it was always visible.

2 Likes

Not sure if all coregui can still be disabled except the menu, but i hope so.

3 Likes

Come on Robloxā€¦This looks like ui I can make! the X looks very bland. Everything else is good but from this and thatā€¦

Why is there a background on themā€¦ :confused:I want the icons to be a bit more transparentā€¦Most of the people here can agree also looks empty

3 Likes

I wish the new ESC menu was a little bit larger.

2 Likes

It looks ok, but when you are joining into a game you can see the ui over the default Roblox Loading Screen and thats the only bug I have really found so far.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also the bug that when the Context Menu is open you canā€™t pan the camera.

2 Likes

Please fix the ROBLOX iconā€™s padding! Itā€™s making it difficult to redesign my custom UI and itā€™s just an eyesore.

3 Likes

Itā€™s okay, but I donā€™t like the backgrounds on the chat bubble and Roblox logo.
I will also agree that the health bar is a bit too small.

7 Likes