New In-Game Topbar

The Roblox menu looks so much better now with the new updated UI. I really like the changes they’ve done.

Here’s an insight of all the new changes Roblox have done for those who still don’t have this update yet:

New Topbar

Main Menu

Player List

Settings

Settings More Menu

Advanced Settings

Invite Friends

Report Abuse

Leave Game Confirmation

Controls

22 Likes

I’m not a big fan of this update, but this does give the game a new look. The thing that frustrates me the MOST is how the health bar is SO small. I was playing Prison Life and it’s like I barely see how low my health is and I feel like everything is ok but it’s not. I don’t like how I feel with this new stuff (especially the health bar). It feels something like how it feels when the mouse sensitivity is too high or you’re using your mouse that is stacked on a book; basically something subtly annoying, if that makes any sense.

4 Likes

Is it just me but i dosen’t seem like i have the new menu :slightly_frowning_face:

sorry for the awfull quality my pc is powered with potatos and my graphic card is a leaf

2 Likes

My guess is due to you being in studio
Also, might I ask how you got the hamburger logo as the escape menu icon

2 Likes

I don’t have it aswell, though one of my other (used for egg hunts) accounts have the menu.
It could just be that it’s being rolled out to certain users at the moment but will be out there later, like the topbar.

2 Likes

He most likely changed the UI to something more appealing, which I understand.

4 Likes

It’s the actual roblox client , not studio. But someone told me it’s because it’s being rolled out to users so it’s alright. just needa wait a bit more

1 Like

Correct.

(30 chars is kinda annoying).

2 Likes

I like this update! I’d just like for the health bar to be a bit bigger. Also, some games that use custom topbars will probably have to update a bit.

Example: Screenshot by Lightshot (I can’t upload images)

1 Like

Is there any actual reason the transparency thing was removed and deprecated? Now I will have to update my oldBLOX main menu.

Please consider re-adding the transparency feature as it was helpful for fullscreen UIs

1 Like

Imo they should’ve left the layout the same. I like the new icons and design. If they kept the old layout but with new icons, rounded corners, and animations, this would’ve been the best update. But less than 1/4 of the screen is way too small for PC.

3 Likes

After the new update i cant change my sensitivity under 1 so its almost impossible to play roblox for me right now.

1 Like

I have the same issue, when I tried turning my camera around it spun me 3 times. (I usually play with the lowest sensitivity [0.20016].)

I hope the old sensitivity options are added back.

1 Like

Just got the new top bar for me.

I’d say it’s okay but I would like the x button to be changed. It’s too high up and needs to be more rounded. I’ve also heard about several other issues with this new top bar among users, such as sensitivity, the transparency forcing people to update their menu’s/guis, the health bar is too small, etc.

I’d rate it a 6.5/10.

3 Likes

it was fine before. now it’s just not really tolerable

1 Like

Is .2 the lowest? because i usually have it at .15.

Correct! .2 was the oldest possible sensitivity.

Overall, the new topbar is a great step up from its predecessor! The interactive area gained from this update has especially been a huge help in setting up additional icons and toggles menus:

Improvements wise, it would certainly be nice to have the ability to at least hide the black squircle backgrounds of these core icons. This would give us the freedom to finally style the entirety of the topbar to our games desired theme.

There also appears to be a ‘death effect’ bug upon joining a game, and the core icons appear too early before the loading screen has faded:

16 Likes

Hey roblox can you add the SetTopbar because i don’t like when i add the scene things like a movie or something if you added i will be appreciated.

But TopBar is gone and it sad so i wish TopBar came back

1 Like