New In-Game Topbar

I was thinking of the menu and i added like gui to the menu

6 Likes

If I find out Iā€™ll let u know. Warnings donā€™t seem to affect anything I can detect so far.

Because the new menu looks like itā€™d fit on the screen of a mobile device, itā€™d probably just make the device go into portrait mode and then open the menu.

Thatā€™s just my guess however, chances are itā€™ll just pop out from the left like how it is on a PC Monitor or Laptop Screen.

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense. Hopefully we will get that menu soon for mobile!

1 Like

I updated the app, and I just got the new Roblox menu.

1 Like

Are you able to provide images of how the new menu works on mobile? Iā€™m quite curious.
Or are you talking about the Microsoft Store app for PC?

1 Like

Sorry, I can not provide the images at this moment. However, I can describe it. It is basically the menu you would have on computers, but scaled down to mobile screens.

I have an android phone. Huawei GR5 2015.

2 Likes

I see, that makes sense though.

1 Like

Ok. Thatā€™s what I expected thanks for the information!

I also saw them, i donā€™t know if this is related to my problem with scripts that arenā€™t working now (checkpoint scripts).

No problem! Glad you found this helpful! :grinning:

1 Like

Does the menu takes all the screen or half of it ?

From what I remember, almost half of the screen.

1 Like

Oh, anyway thank you for your reply.

Hey uhh, is this supposed to happen to users who are on mobile and donā€™t have the new menu?

This is how itā€™s supposed to look for people that donā€™t have the new menu and are on PC. (excluding the record tab)

The icons are obviously out of place in the mobile version.

3 Likes

Oh itā€™s probably not related to a problem within your own game.

To test it, I opened up a blank baseplate and hit play without adding/configuring anything within Studio, and the error that was mentioned there popped up.

As you can see in the image above, the leaderboard/emote icon overlaps the exit icon now on the loading screen. Think this needs a fix pretty fast.

@TheGamer101

4 Likes

I quite frankly do not like it. Itā€™s not the best thing. Itā€™s quite weird, and looks much cartoony, I do like the old UIs, and I see the new home screen button when you click the 3 dots, I do not like it. Iā€™d rate it all out of /10, a 3.2, sorry.

1 Like

Gosh I have to freaking squint to see the new health bar. Also, still want the old scoreboard brought back.

The Android app has caused discomfort. Why is it uncomfortable, such as inventory and emotion expression, and is why it is uncomfortable to take out weapons.:tired_face:

1 Like