New In-Game Topbar

This is the same with me. I’m pretty sure that Roblox is still testing the menu and hasn’t rolled it out to all players yet.

Allow us to use the legacy topbar as an option . The new topbar literally looks like a watermark for Roblox reminds me of those old bandicam watermarks.

7 Likes

That’s propably the main reason why people hate the new Topbar. It would have been better if they used the hamburger icon instead of the roblox one

Like the program’s icon being the roblox icon wasn’t enough for them

Also no comment on the picture you used.

2 Likes

If they added an option to use the legacy TopBar, then that means that would have to maintain 2 TopBars which would (most likely) break over time as the new TopBar gets updated more and more.

3 Likes

If it breaks it breaks until then I want to use it there are so many legacy functions and objects in Roblox and most of them work fine to date and I don’t think the hamburger topbar has any game break bugs.

So, I still have the old esc menu. Is this normal?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s entirely normal. New ESC menu is currently in A/B testing, so some users have it while others do not.

3 Likes

This is nice, but I am going to have trouble getting use to it.

2 Likes

Can you add the ability to enter Decimal numbers in the camera movement option?
Because most of the people are having problems with this adjustment especially in Fps games.

9 Likes

I Would really like if we had the option to add custom context menu options just like we can with the avatar context menu.

1 Like

Awesome! The topbar UI looks a lot better.

3 Likes

But then there are the scaling issues, the Roblox icon not matching, and the bugs :flushed:
The topbar shown originally in the post before they changed it was good, still had bugs and wasn’t centred, but it was good, just had a few issues. Then they went and made it worse by changing icons. But the new menu is amazing.

1 Like

Now, what is the point of the “IgnoreGuiInset” property for "ScreenGui"s? :eyes:

1 Like

Disables the gui inset. Meaning that GUI will start at the very top of the page, rather than after the 32 pixel inset.

Looks pretty good, but I hate how hard it is to reset as that is what most people go into settings to do.

I know what the property means, though I am wondering what would make a visual difference if the new Topbar had no outline/background, with just certain buttons?

It doesn’t change anything other than the container.

Honestly, you are lucky. The new Topbar sucks.

1 Like

i found a player list bug.
bug
It seems than the topbar also doesn’t appear.

I Think is a very rare bug and there are no errors in the output or warmings

4 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me too, the only fix for it is to leave and rejoin.

2 Likes