New Laser Tag Studio Template!

The colors seem familiar isn’t it. :huh:

11 Likes

Super good job on this!
Just the right level of security on things, no need to go crazy with it.

Also, “Shut up shinji and get in the assault rifle.”

12 Likes

Isn’t this the Environmental Art experience but with less decoration an without a lake?.

27 Likes

Really impressed with this latest template, builds look amazing and the guns handle surprisingly well! Excited to see what developers will be able to do with this!

6 Likes

This is so cool!! I’ll definitely be messing with this quite a bit in the future. The only thing I find unfortunate is the lack of headshot detection. Buuut, this is a template for a reason, and I can’t imagine it’d be hard for me to do it myself, so it’s not a big deal. Bravo to whoever worked on this!! :smiley:

8 Likes

Huh… This’ll be helpful, since I was tryna make a Laser Tag game from scratch lol

Edit: Big thing this is missing is adaptive viewmodels. Headshot detection is easy enough to add, map rotation is similar, but adaptive viewmodels are pretty annoying. I personally use EasyFirstPerson, so maybe something like that could be used?

Also, ADS could be cool to see! That’s another more difficult one to add, and it feels like a perfect fit for these templates.

Edit 2: oh

15 Likes

I think that roblox should continue to make great templates like these

10 Likes

Best template so far :100:
I’ll definitely check it out!

4 Likes

When will info about the FPS system be out?

3 Likes

i would consider this the best template

pretty please redo the side runner template

5 Likes

Awesome template! I especially would like to see the modernization of the Line Runner template

5 Likes

Nice job with this template! Should probably toggle ResetOnSpawn for the ScreenGuis so they don’t keep copying on death like this

or by adding

15 Likes

how to earn robux in ez way 2024
great template, i can fork some scripts from here :heart:

6 Likes

This is really cool template, so glad they’re doing more of these [i would love to see an adventure template or a horror one] - althought paintball isnt much of laser tag, they still have competition :joy_cat:

3 Likes

A VR template would be nice please waiter

5 Likes

I was right, it wasn’t hard at all! :smiley:

I also spruced up the UI a little and added some silly elimination messages. After spending some time with this template, I’m super impressed with how easy it is to customize and add on to. I’m excited to mess with it even more later!

As a side note, hit detection with the targets is a little wonky due to their pivot points being at the bottom of their models. I’d recommend either altering the tag validation code to work with the humanoid’s RootPart instead of the model’s pivot (I did that and it works just fine), or just working with characters whose pivot points are in the center.

21 Likes

WOW. You guys over there at roblox are doing something right. This is great for us! Keep it up!!

4 Likes

Could you add NPCs in there? that template is awesome

4 Likes

this is sick, the map design, matierals, fps framework, EVERYTHING. one of the coolest and best templates i’ve ever seen. it’s only getting better!

2 Likes

Amazing! I really like this template.

2 Likes