New Laser Tag Studio Template!

This might actually be one of the best templates yet.
This reminds me a lot of the Unreal Engine FPS game template where it shows you how to code basic things like inventory, view models and item pick-ups.

Super neat stuff and hopefully helps a ton of people with understanding how to structure a basic FPS game.

10 Likes

The template looks really, really cool, thank you so much for releasing it! here is someone that appreciates something like this x1000!!! Thank youuuu!!!

8 Likes

hmmm

81 Likes

I think it’s great that they want to add more templates in this style, I hope they add more templates in the future, thanks roblox for putting love to roblox studio! :pray:

8 Likes

The colors seem familiar isn’t it. :huh:

9 Likes

Super good job on this!
Just the right level of security on things, no need to go crazy with it.

Also, “Shut up shinji and get in the assault rifle.”

11 Likes

Isn’t this the Environmental Art experience but with less decoration an without a lake?.

23 Likes

the reloading animation :fire::fire::fire:

ROBLOX AMERICA UPDATE :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: YEAHHHH

14 Likes

Really impressed with this latest template, builds look amazing and the guns handle surprisingly well! Excited to see what developers will be able to do with this!

5 Likes

This is so cool!! I’ll definitely be messing with this quite a bit in the future. The only thing I find unfortunate is the lack of headshot detection. Buuut, this is a template for a reason, and I can’t imagine it’d be hard for me to do it myself, so it’s not a big deal. Bravo to whoever worked on this!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Huh… This’ll be helpful, since I was tryna make a Laser Tag game from scratch lol

Edit: Big thing this is missing is adaptive viewmodels. Headshot detection is easy enough to add, map rotation is similar, but adaptive viewmodels are pretty annoying. I personally use EasyFirstPerson, so maybe something like that could be used?

Also, ADS could be cool to see! That’s another more difficult one to add, and it feels like a perfect fit for these templates.

Edit 2: oh

12 Likes

I think that roblox should continue to make great templates like these

8 Likes

Best template so far :100:
I’ll definitely check it out!

3 Likes

When will info about the FPS system be out?

2 Likes

i would consider this the best template

pretty please redo the side runner template

3 Likes

Awesome template! I especially would like to see the modernization of the Line Runner template

3 Likes

Nice job with this template! Should probably toggle ResetOnSpawn for the ScreenGuis so they don’t keep copying on death like this

or by adding

13 Likes

how to earn robux in ez way 2024
great template, i can fork some scripts from here :heart:

6 Likes

This is really cool template, so glad they’re doing more of these [i would love to see an adventure template or a horror one] - althought paintball isnt much of laser tag, they still have competition :joy_cat:

3 Likes

A VR template would be nice please waiter

5 Likes