New "My Money" Page - Available for All Users

My favorite part about this is how it works with dark theme :rofl:
Seriously though, been waiting for a transactions page revamp for a while. Very nice to see.

5 Likes

Great update, I like not having my eyes burn from light theme anymore! Something I don’t like though, I’m used to having the revenue default to days, but that’s just my personal preference. Maybe we could see graphs added in the future?

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason that it says @ Coney133 besides Coney133? :smirk:

Anyway, nice update. Will update my comment/post if I run into any issues.

3 Likes

Aw cool, nice to see we can manage our moolah in a more fashionable way now

Before

After

3 Likes

I’m confused, isn’t that already a thing? I’ve always been able to see Commissions, Premium Stipends and currency purchases.

Are we getting a All Time option for Robux anytime soon? I’ve heard there was one a time ago, but that was removed; and when I noticed there wasn’t one I felt like that was so bad.

4 Likes

Oooh it’s coming guys they’re not giving up on it :eyes:

Just seeing this feels more important than the entire rest of the update LOL

And, yes. Those are display names. They were leaked a a while back, I’m waiting for them. You would have your @ and your DisplayName. @ would be your username, DisplayNames mostly follow the same rules as normal usernames, except they allow other people to have the same display name as you; allowing people to have usernames they feel more comfortable with.

Anyways let’s not get too off topic. This is a great change, I’m just really confused on how Commissions, Premium Stipends, Currency Purchases are new…? I’ve had them for months now; Is that just a mistake?

7 Likes

Not necessarily a bug with the page itself, but I feel like the tab name should say “My Transactions - Roblox” rather than just “Roblox”.

7 Likes

I’m very appreciative that the “My Money” page is getting some attention now, but like @buildthomas mentioned in his post, it’d be convenient to have all the item listings condensed.

While I appreciate this page getting some re-hauling, currently I like the old design more because it gives me more information in less space.

1 Like

Really glad a change like this has been pushed forward after I and many others have tried to advocate for it around Roblox.

1 Like

Pretty sure commissions are your earnings when someone purchases another creator’s asset from your game, such as catalog accessories, gear, etc…

4 Likes

This has been bugging me for a long time,
so thank you.

1 Like

Absolutely nice update. Good job! I like the new dark mode finally the white mode gone and it’s awesome. Moreover, I think if you add switch modes from white to dark it’d be nicer for people who like their Roblox white mode!

1 Like

I can‘t tell if this is new or not, but I just love it:

(Using a mobile device, e.g. an iPad)

3 Likes

this is a very good update and also its on mobile just fantastic

1 Like

Love the update but as others have pointed out, the information density is kind of an issue for me for sale of goods.

Would be nice for Roblox to add page numbers that we can enter in as well as show more information per page.

7 Likes

Really like this update! Much better than the previous page imo.

I found a small issue in the DevEx transactions. It doesn’t show the final status of the DevEx request like it used to. (not sure about the current status as I don’t have any active requests)
So for people who’ve had rejected DevEx requests for example, they cannot see which ones are they. I’m pretty sure my first 2 requests have been rejected but the description only says “Cash Out” as seen in the image.

4 Likes

I agree, there should be some kind of way to sort transactions in the table (e.g. by user or anything along those lines that I can’t currently think of). Maybe as well as showing X amount of entries per page for even more customizability. Nonetheless this is a good update since my eyes don’t have to be burnt out during the night trying to access certain parts of the site.

Great job Roblox! This was a much needed change! Looking forward for more UI changes in the future! Also, I see that it is shown as @yourname, is this ready for the Display Name Update?

This update looks amazing! and was much needed.

My only discrepancy is that Total now includes the Pending Robux which in my opinion it should not as it means the Total value no longer shows an accurate value of what you’ve earned in that timeframe.

(Previously Pending Robux was not included in Total)

2 Likes

The Dark Mode really “illuminates” the My Money page

1 Like