New plugin I made

Hey, just a heads up! This plugin is nowhere near complete. I put literally 3 hours of work into it, so don’t expect much!

Hello devs!

I spent the last few hours working on my first plugin. The idea I’ve been making is tool that lets you quickly create parts, save part settings, insert a player’s avatar and more!

I only just got done with the basic part system. The part system will have more as well! I’ll make it so you can transform existing parts to match those settings, resize many parts at once (in a similar way Studio Build Suite does).

I just want some feedback early into the process of creating it, such as if you like the concept, how it is right now, the UI design of it. Things like that to help me clean it up.

Here are a few screenshots of what it looks like (for those who can’t download it themselves right now)

And here is the plugin link for those who want to install and try themselves!
(Again. I started literally a few hours ago. It is the bare minimum, so don’t expect much from it yet!)

Thanks you for any feedback!

Best regards,
Amora

7 Likes

Cool! I’ll check it out and edit this post with any feedback

1 Like

Button is grayed out is there any reason for this??

Can you explain a little more? I’m kinda confused by what you mean

The UI looks wonderful! :smile:

I’m excited to see how it turns out when it’s finished, it seems like a great tool especially for new developers. Studio’s interface can appear very daunting at first, and this plugin could help tons of people while they’re still learning the ins and outs of Studio.

I could see this plugin taking off in all building demographics! Keep up the good work. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

Character limit

1 Like

UPDATE:

I added the feature to insert player avatars and transform parts!

Please use this version instead of the previous to give criticism, just to keep it accurate!

Here’s the link (same link, but a new name. Just posting it to freshen it)

They are probably referring to the plugin in the plugin toolbar.

I think the UI needs improvement. Try using this gradient:
goodGradient.rbxm (620 Bytes)
I think it should use a Dock Plugin GUI instead of CoreGUI.