New premium page, only able to purchase 450 robux tier

When opening the new Membership page which sells premium in mobile, you’re only able to purchase tier 1 (450 robux) and are unable to get the higher tiers of premium.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? Everytime you open the page.

What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Just open the membership purchase page in the Roblox app on a mobile device.

7 Likes

I can confirm this happens to me too, but I am using an iOS device, not Android.
iPhone 7
iOS 12.3.1 (NOT the latest, but I noticed this before the latest (12.4) was released.
App version 2.396.327208 (according to the App Store)

Edit:

I’ve noticed that too, but once Roblox changed my subscription to Premium instead of the OBC I had before, the page updated accordingly.

1 Like

Yup, it seems to be still a bug cause it’s happening to me. I am using Samsung Galaxy A50 with latest Android 9 version

1 Like

I dont think its a bug. I think this is on purpose. When builder club existed you also could only
buy max 3 months.

This is intentional for the time being. We launched with a single level on mobile so that we could roll out Premium for mobile at the same time as our other platforms. In the meantime, if you want to buy a higher Premium package, you’re able to do so via the website.

8 Likes