New premium page, only able to purchase 450 robux tier

When opening the new Membership page which sells premium in mobile, you’re only able to purchase tier 1 (450 robux) and are unable to get the higher tiers of premium.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? Everytime you open the page.

What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Just open the membership purchase page in the Roblox app on a mobile device.

12 Likes

I can confirm this happens to me too, but I am using an iOS device, not Android.
iPhone 7
iOS 12.3.1 (NOT the latest, but I noticed this before the latest (12.4) was released.
App version 2.396.327208 (according to the App Store)

Edit:

I’ve noticed that too, but once Roblox changed my subscription to Premium instead of the OBC I had before, the page updated accordingly.

Yup, it seems to be still a bug cause it’s happening to me. I am using Samsung Galaxy A50 with latest Android 9 version

I dont think its a bug. I think this is on purpose. When builder club existed you also could only
buy max 3 months.

This is intentional for the time being. We launched with a single level on mobile so that we could roll out Premium for mobile at the same time as our other platforms. In the meantime, if you want to buy a higher Premium package, you’re able to do so via the website.

12 Likes

Sorry for such a late bump, but I feel like it’s necessary as there seems to have been silence from staff over this decision since coefficients’ clarification in September 2019.

Is it intentional that the Premium purchase page in the Mobile App remains only showing the lowest tier? It has been roughly a year and a half since Premium first launched and I am still only able to see the option to purchase the lowest package in the app.

We launched with a single level on mobile so that we could roll out Premium for mobile at the same time as our other platforms.

Although the Xbox One App does not support the purchasing of Premium yet, all three Premium packages have long been available on the Roblox website. Shouldn’t the Mobile App be updated to reflect this?

if you want to buy a higher Premium package, you’re able to do so via the website.

What about the use of payment methods only supported on mobile, such as Google Play credit? With the decision of only being able to purchase the lowest Premium package in the Mobile App, it is impossible to use such methods to purchase higher Premium packages regardless of device.

11 Likes

I really do apologize for bumping this yet again, how long is “time being” going to last? As both a desktop and mobile user, I am not interested in using a debit card everytime I want to buy a different tier than 450. I would instead really appreciate the ability to use an Apple Gift Card to buy the 1000 Premium tier without any issues.

Many mobile users including me would benefit greatly if this was an option.

8 Likes

Please file a feature request for other packages instead, this is a bug report and it has been solved by coefficients’ reply.

@lluckvy @Michael105YT