New Publish feature won't fit into smaller screens

As the title says, the new publish screen won’t fit into resolutions smaller than 1024 x 768

Today i wanted to recover from an autosave and update it to my main game, but i was surprised by the fact that the publish screen had been changed. This change made it so that resolutions under 1024x768 couldn’t fit the window and by extent, you can’t even publish the game.

The bug, as mentioned previously only happens in resolutions that happen to be smaller than 1024x768

It started happening after the UI of the publishing screen (I do not know when this change was made, but i assume it was between today and yesterday)

–//Screenshots//–

As you can see, the publish button or whatever is under that window, which i can’t see can’t be reached due to the low resolution

The issue could easily be solved by just making the window be resizable or making it so it automatically adapts/fits into your screen.

I hope this can be solved as soon as possible since as a game developer, i do not know how else i will publish my games, I tried pressing alt, alt tabbing. Everything. Nothing seems to work.

Thank you for reading this and i hope this issue can be solved soon.

Edit: I’ve tried to use external programs as a desperate way of publishing but it’s not possible since the publish window Isn’t another window by itself and the programs I’ve used don’t detect it.

7 Likes

As of recently this issue has been solved by making you able to resize the window and the items will automatically be fixed to fit inside the window. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.