New Retro Experience Coming Soon! Pt. 2.5 out of 4

Hi! I’m currently working on a new game called “Conquest!”

What is Conquest?

Conquest! is a retro style game about working together with 2 or more players each team. Each team will be assigned with a partner or more, 4 taverns and 2 farms which is a way to earn money and food. The money can be used to build more towers/buildings or upgrade the defense. Food can be used to buy troops/units to fight other teams. Explore the map, and gather resources to strengthen their team. And become the best “Team”.

Past Topic

New Retro Experience Coming Soon! Pt.2 out of 4

Teasers & Information

This is a new tower called a “Seeking Orb”
This new tower can shoot deadly missiles to defeat incoming intruders, it’s very good to defend the base.
This is a Tier 3 tower.
Fun Fact: This is inspired by one of the killbots in the game Glass Houses by ROBLOX.

This is the new inventory system created by me.
All resources collected will store inside a bag that can hold 100 items or more.
Also it includes a crafting system that holds 3 items that can turn into a useful tool.

If you have any suggestions, questions, ideas, or feedback please feel free to reply below. As more of the game develops.

7 Likes

Also just as a reminder, the Desert Update will be featured in the next topic. I’m still working on it. If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback please feel free to reply below.

I like this!
I’ll definitely play this! (If it’s finished)

1 Like