New Roblox design that I made in photoshop

Hi! I got a little tired of the design of the Roblox website and decided to draw my own version of a minimalistic and clean design:

Dark version: New dark Roblox homepage design that I made in photoshop

I hope you like it! Have a good day

24 Likes

That’s pretty good! it looks like it’s made by apple inc. lol, but it’s so good! i wish that was the design of roblox.

2 Likes

Looks really awesome, reminds me a lot of clip art, my favorite part has to be your profile on it just looks so professional, I’d want this as my actual homepage. Keep up your awesome creations!

2 Likes

Great work!

Better change “Game” to “Experience”

5 Likes

Light mode intensifies* lol

1 Like

Looks clean minimalistic and thoes white spaces are perfect! Really would like to see it inside roblox. You just made my dream day! :heart: which probably won’t be true.

1 Like

It does… and I’m not sure that’s a good thing…

But seriously this is AMAZING!!!

1 Like

me estan ardiendo los ojos ayuda

1 Like

Woah! Amazing job.

I could picture that being in Roblox! Would be amazing if it was… But, are you planning on seeing how Dark-mode looks like with it?

Overall, keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thank you very much! If you want, I can make a dark version

2 Likes

Nice work, but the dropshadow is too intense. Also, modernising the roblox site even more will make more seasoned players such as I get disinterested. I miss when the site looked like this, man!

2 Likes

Why though? The design right now is much better and user friendly compared to the old clunky design of the site.