New Roblox Fishing Game ("Fisch")

Today I released an open world fishing game where exploration and progression are yours to control. There is an ever expanding bestiary of fish, with some fish having over 400,000+ possible variations, allowing for you to be truly special in your fishing adventure.-

I was sick of the rinse and repeat, grindy fishing and simulator-like games on ROBLOX, so I made a game that is aimed to be a great middle ground for players looking for something else on the platform.

I’m hoping some of you can join it can give me some feedback or maybe find your new alternative to other brain turn-off games!

[Highly compressed trailer - Full trailer can be found on the game page]

[Play Here!]

37 Likes

I love it! I’m addicted to it, great game!

8 Likes

finally!! i was so looking forward to this since your last post on May 31st

3 Likes

YOOO!!! I saw my friends play this game and instantly remembered seeing this on the devforum, so excited that its finally out since it looked so good!

Anyways, ggs man it looks awesome

3 Likes

Just started but the vibe of the game is just… WOW. I like how chill it is and I think it was a great idea!

4 Likes

hey! i absolutely love this game, every aspect of it is great. however, i’ve experienced a bug twice so far where after catching a fish you can’t do anything (move around, unequip, open UIs, etc.) and the only fix i’ve found is rejoining. i was just wanted to bring this up if it already wasn’t known (i don’t know the cause).

(not sure if you can hear my keyboard clicking but i was mashing buttons)

either way, great game! all here for it.

2 Likes

Very nice fishing. Were you inspired by deepwoken?

2 Likes

I invited some friends to play, and it was an absolute blast. We all got addicted to it. The only thing I’m hoping for is better optimization, as the game can run a bit choppy once the server gets older. Anyways, really great job!

2 Likes

How did you manage to reach eight thousand concurent players just 6 days after launch? Thats insane

2 Likes

They haven’t even sponsored it or posted anything about it on Youtube! It’s crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about, its terrific

Edit: 15 thousand concurent players!!

4 Likes

I haven’t played much but I’m going to go out on a limb and call this the definitive fishing experience on Roblox.

I’ve never seen a fishing system so polished and in-depth on Roblox, and it feels really satisfying to use once you get to grips with it.

guys look! a fisch!

This game would be a 5/5 (its 4.5/5 for me) but there’s quite a few performance bugs with networking that I hope get ironed out in the weeks to come.

There’s also a softlock, reported above, that causes all UI to disappear when attempting to fish.

These bugs are rare and dont get in the way of an otherwise very fun and very satifying experience to play, so I’m not factoring it a lot in my final score.

But to summarise, very good game, please keep working on it! Bet I’m going to waste hours here. 4.5 / 5.

5 Likes

Great game but has a significant performance issue, which is only made worse by boat turning and acceleration being calculated server side and not clientside.

It quickly becomes impossible to play when most of the game servers aren’t even in the same continent as my computer is.

2 Likes

very well made game, i love the fishing and all the different events and areas!

however, the game can get very laggy and takes a toll on your device. there’s a few bugs but they occur very rarely

2 Likes

This game is awesome! Me and my friends had already sunk a lot hours into this game and it did not disappoint.

Though, I hope you can optimize the game more. As good as the game is, it has more delay compared to other experiences I’ve played.

I’d love to see this game grow bigger in the future, best of luck!

1 Like

Now I don’t play those type of games but I think a few point Eclipse made I do agree with. Such as the iron fishing rod and others.
(I never played the game before so all I know about the game is from this video.)

Wow… this game is a hit, great job, I’m happy for you!

beautiful game, just beautiful :wink:

Played the game for quite a while and I got addicted. Since your last post on the forums, I was really excited for this game to release.

The game is really relaxing and has decent balancing. The atmosphere or the game in general look realistic and beautiful and I am really impressed on how this game has evolved since the last sneak peek. Buildings and terrains have really good details in them.

The fishing mechanic (as far as I know) is unique and feels really smooth to play with. The way that certain fish are excluse because of certain criteria is also nice, given the fact they even match their real life counterparts (if there is a counterpart included).

Congrats for the amounts of players playing it too, you deserved it.

I LOVE THIS GAME its awesome
super awesome