New roblox horror game!

Finally, another well made horror game, horror games within roblox are very scarce and usually are looked down upon, this looks amazing well done

2 Likes

I had a heart attack on every single jumpscare :smiley: :+1: Really good game even got chills when reading the note on the table and overall GREAT game.

I also ran into the monster in the end because i was being dumb and trying to moveā€¦ +1 heart attack to the count

1 Like

Thank you, This game is something we wanted to make for a while and we wanted to make it a proper horror game, I am super glad you and everyone else enjoyed it. The game is not complete since there are gonna be several endings and again thank you for your support, It means a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well guess what, there is gonna be way more heart attacks coming your way once we finish all the endings. :joy:

1 Like

As much as I get scared Iā€™ll still be trying to get more endings really excited for those!! PS: I love horror games including yours :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Thank you so much! that means a lot.

2 Likes

JESUS THIS GAME IS SO SCARY. You should really add a heart attack warning, I had 4ā€¦ I screamed so much! But overall a really good game! :sob:

2 Likes

I will be sure to add a warning in the beginning. :joy:

3 Likes

If this much people are saying itā€™s super scary, Iā€™m not playing it. :joy:

Add a baby mode with no jump scares for people like me. :sweat_smile:

:point_up:That was a joke :point_up:

1 Like

People say it is scary, you do not have to play it. I am only trying to expand the game to more people. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, from what I played, the game looks incredible. The lighting is nice and dark for this type of game, and the lightning blurring your screen for a bit is a nice touch.
Great job!

I said ā€˜from what I playedā€™ because I left as soon as I saw the mannequins in the basement.

2 Likes

Oh believe me It gets worse from there.

1 Like

Wow! It was that scary? I wish I could make such a terrifying game!

1 Like

Hi! I really like your idea! Is it okay if I make a standalone game based on your idea?

1 Like

Yes, you may. I have no problem with you making your own game.

1 Like

im too scared to play this so what is it about?

1 Like

I would like to know as well. Im too scared. :confounded:

Well its a horror game about you and this monster, I call him the shadow man and all he does is play tricks on you and scare you.

Well I played it with gaming headphones at max volume with a 4k curved monitor and I got scared a tiny bit so I wouldnā€™t say it is too scary.

The game is really good however offering purchases really breaks the immersion. Im not talking about the donate button but rather the developer product to but the first key.

2 Likes