New Roblox Studio UI?

Hello, So recently my Roblox studio has updated to a new UI which when I searched up more info about it I found nothing? I don’t like this UI that much and like to revert it back, any help is appreciated!

5 Likes

For some reason I don’t have this problem so maybe delete and download studio?

1 Like

Are you a beta feature member? I know that they are re-designing the whole of studio.

I don’t even see what your complaining about, the studio looks fine to me (looks more modern and professional).

1 Like

You sure it’s not a plugin? If you mean the thing on the very left it looks like a plugin jujing by the name at the top

Otherwise looks same to me

Edit: accidentally said right, it was left

You should read this:

It started today when I updated Studio

“uiDesign by Stelrex”

its a plugin by this guy

2 Likes

Tried it didn’t work, I tried it twice with disabling some beta features, still nothing

It looks cool but I’m not a fan of it!

1 Like

I guess I just have to deal with it

1 Like

Every time I try to play test with the new UI, the screen blanks for a second. Also, when I edit a script and go back to it after testing, I have to search through all the tabs again (The old UI automatically puts you back on the script you were at before.)

3 Likes

Yea, and also for me the chat is like on the whole screen!

I noticed the bell icon instead of “What’s New?” button. I do like this. Has anything else changed?

Yea that too, It’s kinda cool but confusing

It’s a new update, I got it too when I updated Studio today

Is it just me, or I can’t see any big change?

Some checkboxes.

Some arrows.

Where’s the new UI? Everything else except these little things look the same to me.

6 Likes

No it’s not the UI Deisgn by Stelrex