New Roblox Studio UI?

For some reason I don’t have this problem so maybe delete and download studio?

1 Like

Are you a beta feature member? I know that they are re-designing the whole of studio.

I don’t even see what your complaining about, the studio looks fine to me (looks more modern and professional).

1 Like

You sure it’s not a plugin? If you mean the thing on the very left it looks like a plugin jujing by the name at the top

Otherwise looks same to me

Edit: accidentally said right, it was left

You should read this:

It started today when I updated Studio

“uiDesign by Stelrex”

its a plugin by this guy

2 Likes

Tried it didn’t work, I tried it twice with disabling some beta features, still nothing

It looks cool but I’m not a fan of it!

1 Like

I guess I just have to deal with it

1 Like

Every time I try to play test with the new UI, the screen blanks for a second. Also, when I edit a script and go back to it after testing, I have to search through all the tabs again (The old UI automatically puts you back on the script you were at before.)

3 Likes

Yea, and also for me the chat is like on the whole screen!

I noticed the bell icon instead of “What’s New?” button. I do like this. Has anything else changed?

Yea that too, It’s kinda cool but confusing

It’s a new update, I got it too when I updated Studio today

Is it just me, or I can’t see any big change?

Some checkboxes.

Some arrows.

Where’s the new UI? Everything else except these little things look the same to me.

6 Likes

No it’s not the UI Deisgn by Stelrex

File > Beta Features
Turn off “Enable DPI Aware Studio”

This was back in August. This isn’t the DPI-Aware scaling feature. They were not talking about it because the beta feature wasn’t available yet. Even disabling the beta feature will make no difference other than disabling high DPI capabilities and the new icons.