New Studio Template - Baseplate 2021

It actually slows down more than you’d assume.

I often open a new place when in studio to do some things like testing out a small script I made to change some visuals in the place I’d be working on.

But in order to get a place not filled with unnecessary objects, and a similar atmossphere I would have to either: exit the new “baseplate” and open the classic one, or delete and edit everything to my specifics.

So no, it is not just “one visible spawn”.

1 Like

But why dont you just open a classic baseplate first instead of opening the new baseplate then going to the old one? :star_struck:

1 Like

Did you not read? I specifically wrote that it’s while I have another place open.

small edit
Forgot to mention in earlier post that I have another place open in the first place as well. LOL

I don’t see an edit on my end but okay :see_no_evil: When you have another place open, just click on classic baseplate instead of the new one still :star_struck:

You obviously don’t work in studio, suggest you try opening the classic baseplate while already having a file open with the shortcuts you got while said place is still open.

What do you mean I never specified using the shortcuts?

I thought it was abundantly clear that there’d be a use of shortcuts while trying to open a new place whilst having a file already open.

please continue in DM’s, thanks! I personally don’t see the reason for being upset over a new slightly different baseplate, but I guess lighting effects, a skybox, a texture, and a spawn point might be too overbearing to handle.

This baseplate can be very useful for building with more precision!

4 Likes

My Worst Nightmare

1 Like

How?? Maybe load another baseplate?

Do you have that one studio setting on that shows the navigation mesh? This looks like that.

2 Likes

new baseplate lighting only looking nice

7 Likes

This looks very like a very good desert city with the baseplate lighting, 10/10!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.