New Studio Template & Endorsed packs!

If you really wanted to, can access it here (…but try out the new one!):

6 Likes

One of the buildings isn’t named and has a hole in the roof :hushed:

Another has a hole in the wall.

Looks good! I’d love to see more of these kits.

10 Likes

Yeah don’t worry, I’ll try it :grin:
I was just wondering

1 Like

Thanks Node, good catch! I’ll have those fixed up next time we patch :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow. Can’t wait to download it and give it a try.

1 Like

That looks really amazing! I wouldn’t say that is Roblox. :+1:

Are these bottles of wine? I thought that alcohol is not allowed on the Roblox… :thinking:

28 Likes

it is now. welcome to the future of roblox.

5 Likes

Looks great and nice to see the metaverse expanding with more content packs.
The Modern City looks insane, honestly i cant wait to see the creaitons people make out of it.

I can’t help but admire the wood grain there.

17 Likes

You should stop dodging the question.

14 Likes

it’s just fancy grape juice there isn’t any alcohol

5 Likes

It’s … grape juice :wink:

The wood grain is surprisingly well done almost everywhere!

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 4.00.47 PM

@WoodReviewer what are your thoughts on this bit?

7 Likes

Seems even my RTX 3090 can’t handle this game template.

7 Likes

Is this optimized to be used in-game? Joining studio is laggy so I’m not confident in it’s in-game performance, don’t want to waste any time either extending the map to just find out it’s performance is medicore.

8 Likes

Nice addition to the Roblox Templates, we have been needing a refresh for a little while now!

2 Likes

Honestly, this doesn’t even look like Roblox anymore. All I gotta say is… its great.

2 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you! Very helpful to small development groups.

1 Like

Remember this city? This is it now. Feeling old yet?

23 Likes

This looks great! I made quite a few optimizations recommended by MaximumADHD (https://twitter.com/MaximumADHD/status/1655045346857304065) and my FPS has shot right up.

Here is the game link if anyone is curious about how much these optimizations helped with performance: Modern City - Optimized - Roblox

9 Likes

Dang, first we got the new roapmap…then we get an entirely new studio template the next day, not to mention that there’s been a few DevForum moderators that have been a lot more active with the community than usual.

It looks like they’re finally acknowledging all the years worth of criticism from the Roblox community with everything they’ve been doing lately, so I’m kinda excited to see what’s next tbh.

Wouldn’t mind seeing more studio templates or open-sourced assets aswell, that kind of thing can defiantly help smaller developers out a lot.

8 Likes