New topbar UI and location change of health

I really don’t like this new update where in Roblox Studio my old pretty and useful topbar UI got replaced with a confusing one. Also im mad about that health bar got moved into another place near the topbar, I just can’t adapt for that.
So my question is can I anyhow change this new topbar UI to the previous one?

2 Likes

I think it’s a permanent update.

Although, if you enable “CoreGUI” visibility in the Explorer by changing it studio settings and if you have a copy of the old topbar App, I guess you can “bring it back”. (But I don’t think you could make the buttons work)

For refence, the old (Aka, the one in live experience right now) TopBar App size was 1, 0, 0, 36 if I’m not mistaken.

I’d recommend to update your experience’s GUIs to adapt with the new TopBar App. But you don’t need to at the moment, because it’s not live.

(But wow, I’m am not the biggest fan of that health bar :grimacing:)

It is in A/B testing as far as I know. Meaning it is live for a specific amount of users.

1 Like

In Studio: Click “File” in the top left, then “Beta features” and then disable “Updated Roblox Controls”
(This will not disable it for users in your game it will just disable it for studio testing)

Even tho I would recommend to start making a fitting UI for the new CoreUI as when it comes out of beta it will be like that for everyone without the ability to disable it.

1 Like

I personally wish they could just dock everything into one, like put it all under the Roblox menu button.
In my opinion the less clutter the better, the health bar is in a weird spot and looks a bit too small, then the leaderboard/name list is too low from the top, that would be a better spot for the health bar.

All i can say is I wish there was a lot more customization opinions and in terms of the “top bar” if there wasn’t customization options have it so b the “top bar” only is where the ui is, not the whole thing

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.