New Trades Page - Available for All Users

My mistake, thank you for the feedback.

2 Likes

Temporarily turning off the new page for maintenance. It will be turned back on within a few hours.

7 Likes

Hello, just curious. Will new beta testers be able to see it when it’s back up?

2 Likes

I was noticing yesterday when using the new trades page that some of my trades didn’t work. If I was trying to counter or send a trade, the request would just get blocked and rejected. Thought at first it might have something to do with Adblock, but even with that disabled it had been doing it. Doesn’t happen all the time either, but only fix when it does happen seems to be refreshing & redoing it. Anyone else notice that?

2 Likes

Re-enabled the page for beta testers, along with a few bug fixes :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Had to disable due to the bug with countering/sending not working. Will turn it back on as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

The new trade page isn’t loading for me and I’m a beta tester. Can you fix?

1 Like

Hi, Iron_Legion disabled it for maintenance to fix sending/countering. It will be back up soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thanks for letting me know! And one more thing can you make it so I can say one word with out the 30 limit text on the dev forum? It give’s me an error when one word.

You are welcome. To answer your other question, I think you need to put that ‘one word’ into a sentence that contains 30 characters. It isn’t possible to say only one word

1 Like

I got accepted to be a beta tested will I have to have premium to access the new trade feature? Only for beta testers?

You require premium to trade, just like the old page. If you want to grab premium and start trading, head here: Premium

Also, the new page is under maintenance at the moment, so you will need to wait until it’s back up.

So I do need it to view the feature?

No. but yes at the same time. It is just required to trade.

Okay thanks! I needed the help!

1 Like

This isn’t really a new feature, but more of a visual upgrade.
It’s the same trade system used by Premium members, it’s just been upgraded to fit the site more as have other site features.

Okay folks, the new page is back on for beta testers. :cowboy_hat_face:

If you were seeing issues earlier with trades not sending, or not getting adequate feedback when a trade fails, that should be fixed. Let me know if you see any more issues.

5 Likes

I can’t see it. I was just added to the beta.

1 Like

I got accepted into the Beta program at least a day ago and I STILL don’t have access to this new page. Whenever attempting to visit Login, it simply redirects me to the legacy Money page. Can you please fix? I need to try it!

3 Likes

Notice how the completed trades only go down to a certain date or number of trades opposed to the older trade system which showed all the completed trades.
@Iron_Legion

2 Likes

Signed up for the beta testing program and absolutely love this! Supports dark theme, and it really fits with the clean style of the rest of the roblox pages.

4 Likes