New Updates for the UI Editor

Has anyone tried to remove the UIEditor.rbxm file and add a new, empty file in it’s place which has the same name? I’d be curious to know if ROBLOX just replaces it whether it’s there or not or if they only add it back when they don’t detect it.

Probably not going to work, I belive they check against the checksum of their files VS your local studio files and if the checksum mismatches : your “fake” UI plug-in editor file will get overwritten.

Same goes for deleting the file, the installer will detect that the file is missing and will write said file again.

I just remove the file and the annoying stuff is gone :ok_hand:
You could probably try for yourself to see if it would work, but as @TheAddictPlayer said, they will probably check the checksum between the two files.

This could be fixed with UI’s having a “Locked” option like parts.

1 Like

I feel like the UI editor is pretty useless to me - when designing UI assets for different screens, I need to be in control of when I’m using Scale / Offset. Also, UI layouts are inaccessible through the UI editor.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.