Next Gen Studio UI Preview is here! [Beta]

i personally don’t see any problems with it

Not a fan of having more wasted space on the top bar. I prefer information dense UI not something that looks pretty…

3 Likes

It just came out, give it time.

Exactly, they’re problems you don’t see, problems on the codebase side. The old UI codebase is the cause of serious problems, hence why they can’t go back.

This is caused by some plugins calling an API. Fix is forthcoming, but you can disable some plugins to try the beta, or disable the beta and wait for the fix.

3 Likes

I already like the UI a lot - but for me one thing that could be changed is that right-clicking dropdowns, such as the part button, does nothing. I think this could be changed to open the dropdown instead of having to click the triangle in the corner.

I swear we were able to do this before in the old UI - but even after going back I can’t. Does anyone else remember this or is it just me? Am I going crazy?

1 Like

Really like this! Been waiting for well over half a year!

I very truly saw this while marking my notifications as read and gasped so hard xD

I basically have no real muscle memory in Studio, so all reasons for complaint against this by other people are nullified for me lol.

Sorry bro but I think you’re tripping.

Just saying.

1 Like

Maybe it would be a good idea to also redesign the toolbox, explorer, properties and other windows to match the style

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure, but I think this includes the toolbox/explorer/etc…

2 Likes

Oh my god my bad im so blind :sob:

2 Likes

I really like this! It just needs some more spacework and organization because there’s a lot of empty space…

I read about the plugins earlier however, it wasn’t any made by other developers. Turned out to be my own and I had missed the folder when cleaning temp files and such earlier as Roblox stores them in a separate area. Problem has been resolved now however, I will need to find a solution to my plugins when I have free time to look at them.

Where is “Go to Script Error”?

2 Likes

Studio keeps on crashing when loading up a baseplate

1 Like

found a little bug with the plugin dropbar, when you have too much plugins, it’s going offscreen and there’s no way to access the offscreen plugins, like you can’t scroll to the bottom of the list

3 Likes

just updated, i love this. thank you!

The UI looks nice but the topbar is too big and it lacks the ability to close and resize.

2 Likes