"No Escape" DevLog #4

Previous DevLog: "No Escape" DevLog #3

Hey guys! Because of school, I did not get much done, and was not able to upload a showcase video. However, I can still tell you what we have accomplished!

What is “No Escape”?

“No Escape” is a private-lobby escape room for you and your friends. Virtually everything is able to be opened, closed, turned on, turned off, moved, and more! You (or your team) need to think out of the box to escape the rooms, and gain your freedom back.

Today, me and my team decided to add onto the first stage, and add in a new room to escape out of. We decided to create a garage, and everything is running buttery-smooth! In addition to this, we have finally finished all major script systems! Mostly everything is condensed into at most 5 scripts, and I am honestly very surprised that I was able to do that!

Me when develop (yes, that is actually me :open_mouth: ik its pretty boring lol. The song is a bop tho.)

Thank you very much @EternalEthel for the amazing GUI donation. Check his portfolio out here!

Thank you for viewing, and have a great day :slight_smile:

If you would like to subscribe to these devlogs, just let me know in the comments and I will tag you every new devlog. Cheers!

Subscribed users: @Discgolftaco231 @pig121343 @Quytrr @denisuu @G_ully @Flourly_Biscuit @TheEnderGamerFrench

4 Likes

Woah keep up the good work the coding montage was great cant wait to see more :smile:

2 Likes

haha. I was bored lol. It is 12:40 at night here, so i didnt know what to do.

Maybe Ill play some Beat Saber…

2 Likes

nice. when might the gam erelease?

2 Likes

I’m seeing maybe next month or two…