[No Longer Hiring] Logo Designers

Updates

• 01/09/2020 - We want to focous on our main goal as of now, so everything else has been put under spoilers. As of now, please only contact us for our main goal.

About Novus:

Novus is a small high school roleplay group, bringing both Japanese elements and Westernized schooling into one place. (Good examples of this being done is with Tsunmae GamesSakura High and/or Dynamic X Studio’s Anime High School.) We would like to create similar experiences of these games, in a very much smaller scale, and take part of the growing genre.

What we’re looking for:

We’re looking for a team of builders, scripter/coders, graphic designers, artists and clothes creators.
Just so it’s much easier to find the parts you’d be interested in, most of the information will be under spoilers.

Main Goal

The main goal is the main thing we’re looking for currently. This will update whenever something else becomes the main priority. The title will also be updated every time our main goal changes.

Logo Design

Details

We’re looking for a transparent logo design - We’d like two versions; one with a small amount of shading and one with flat colors.
.PNG format appreciated but will also accept .PSD files.

FUTURE PLANS

Details

Buildings we need done:

We had temporarily opened the school grounds (to the public) so you can have a better understanding of what we currently need to be revamped. This game is more of a draft rather than it is what we want/expect from the finished product.

We would also like to hire one person to do a majority of the building, however, we have a lot of work that needs to be done and not every builder is the best in every aspect of building (Such as some are better are models than wall-building, etc) So we’re willing to hire a team of builders.

View Jobs

Japanese building (Models):

Details

We strive to try to be as accurate as we can with the Japanese elements of our games, which means anything that’s Japanese specific might need to be redone a couple of times and/or adjusted slightly.
We will provide as much as resources and examples as we can of what we’re looking for, but we also ask that you be sure to ask for more information/details if you need it and/or if you’re unsure what you need to build.
Instead of building something you’re unsure of, let’s try to get it as accurately as possible on the first few tries so we don’t waste your time!
We also have a few custom models that you could either choose to use and/or edit them to be more fitting of the aesthetic, or can revamp them. We will provide the models we already have and then it can be your choice if you think it would be more beneficial to change them to fit your aesthetic.

School building (Redoing the floor plans + Other stuff):

Details

We have a very basic wall/floor plan that will probably have to be removed and redone altogether. We would like for the school to have 2-3 floors (Our current school only has one;) To have many classrooms - this will depend on your building style (We only have 2 classrooms), a library, a gym (with a locker room) and an outdoor track area. Other smaller rooms including the janitor’s closet, bathrooms in the hallways, general lockers (for shoes). We would also like a front office and a staff access room connected to it. (A section where non-staff users can enter and a section where staff only can enter.)

Terrain / Outdoor building:

Details

While the terrain itself isn’t very important to the game, we would like it where the school looks naturally cut off from the rest of the city. (We don’t want to spend a lot of our resources on details in the background in other words!)

The Interview Center

Details

We would like a small office with a meeting room and a waiting lobby.

Gym (Club’s)

Details

TBAL

GFX/Artwork we need done:

While our current GFX is lovely, it’s something that doesn’t fit the aesthetic of what we’re looking for. We’re also in the need of expanding our artist team!

View Jobs

Icons

Details

We have two games in mind that we would like to make, the school grounds and the interview center. So we would like to have two different icons for each game. We, however, would also like to have a new icon for the Club’s group.

We would like to request that the aesthetic for all of these icons remain the same.

Thumbnails

Details

We’re also looking for basic thumbnails that will be alright to use even if the school gets changed (Example) and thumbnails of the current school. (Example)

• However, we would need the school to be built first, so the second batch of thumbnail renders will have to be done at a later date. We’re currently only requesting the basic thumbnails.

We would like to request that the aesthetic for all of these thumbnails remain the same.

Artwork (Posters)

Details

We would like to have posters of all kinds around the school! Mainly for the clubs advertisements but also for the art room. We request that each poster tries to be as different as humanly possible! This project will definitely need several artists to complete.
We request for HQ versions of the artwork and request to see WIPs so we can suggest any changes to be made before you line/color it.

Clothes

Details

We’re trying our best to make sure all of the clothes have the same aesthetic as each other. So if you feel like you’re unable to create the same style of our current uniforms, we will ask you to remake all of the templates to make sure they all match.

Assuming you’re not remaking all of the previous templates, we’d like to request UNISEX gym uniforms for each sports club. (Swimming, track, basketball, tennis, baseball and martial arts) - if the previous uniforms are being remade, we request that previous 22 templates plus the sports club uniforms to be made.

Payment:

All payments will be done in USD only. (Contact me for more info!)
You tell us what your prices are and you can let us know if the price is negotiable or not.
Our current budget is $500USD, so if your services are too much, we will politely decline. However, if I like your work enough, I will expand the budget.

Contact Me:

You must be 13+ to apply for any of the positions.
Discord: aelzc#8967
Or you can contact me on here.

I will show more pictures, details, examples, etc! All on Discord upon request. This is just to lay out the basic idea of what I’m looking for.

This is a very long project, so we’re not expecting to have this project be finished any time soon! Thanks for considering to be apart of this project with us.

• I’m not the best at writing, so if there’s anything you’d like me to clarify on, I will be more than willing to do so! I currently don’t have a proof reader to read over everything. :slight_smile:

Old updates:

Summary
  • 01/01/2020 - We have found the director of programming, the main programmer and a secondary programmer. We are not in need of anymore programmers. We’re currently looking for a UI designer.
  • 01/01/2020 - Added main goal under “What we’re looking for” section.
10 Likes

Do you already have programmers? You didn’t give any information on what you wanted from them in the post, but you said you were looking for them here.

3 Likes

Oh! Sorry about that. I might of found a programmer for smaller scripts but I’m not sure just yet as I haven’t gotten in direct contact with him. (So I’m open to looking at other people as of now.)

Overall we need a GUI that allows you to pick uniforms, Staff Only doors (Where users can’t follow behind them, if that’s possible) and an automatic subject announcer that changes which class has started (science, lunch, end of school, etc) with it being possible for admins to forcibly announce classes or make custom shouts.

We would like to work on a currency system too but we’re unsure on where to start with that.

2 Likes

Hello! I would you to apply for the builder and modeler position. I am well rounded, and I can adapt to any style. My portfolio - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pawsomedev-3d-modeler-accepting-comissions/408385

2 Likes

You didn’t say it, but you say devs of all sorts, so do you need a animator?

2 Likes

In-game animator (character animations) or video animation? If in-game animator, I would love to have one! We plan on having some custom animations but I wasn’t too sure if it would be the first thing I strive for.

Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for showing me. Can you contact me on Discord, if you haven’t already? (And send the link there, too, if possible!)

1 Like

Okay I sent it! Discord = PawsomeDev#6063

2 Likes

I’m interested, here’s my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

4 Likes

Hi! Would love to talk to you more on Discord. Please re send your portfolio there, too, so I can keep track of everyone.

1 Like

Update

• We have found a main programmer and a secondary one. We’re currently looking for a UI designer.

Ok! Sent you a fr, my username is Sinox#0001

1 Like

Alright, I got it and accepted it!

I’m interested in the logo and icon making part! Here’s my portfolio: Ridgeon | Logo Design

Add me at: iiWolfDev#8819

1 Like

Hi there! Sent a friend request.

1 Like

Hey! I’m available to do some thumbnails for your game consisting of 3D Renders which can include the player only and a player and a background, and I can follow it up with editing the photo in Photoshop.

Discord: #delta4015

1 Like

Hi! That’ll be great. Can you shoot me a message on Discord with some examples? Thanks in advance!

Hello! If you’re still looking for people, I am interested in drawing some posters for the school. :smile:
Here are some examples of my work: Art examples !

1 Like

just when you turn out to be a programmer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response. Do you have any examples where I don’t have to request access to look at? ^^