No way to know the expanding box in custom UGC avatars

The thing which is animated in my head never leaves the head, so I’m wondering how do you calculate the “expected bounding box”.

I heard some of my UGC comrades could manage to get rid of it. But I don’t think I can fix mine. That’s how my cylinder work. It’s like a laser-eye. You can turn it on/off.
Also this error appeared on my rig after the “too transparent” message got removed for the rest of my bodies. So my head didn’t have this error before.

With this “emoting suparsses …” people won’t be able to make creative dynamic heads like these ones.
imageimageimage

I beg you to remove this restriction!

1 Like

Hi ryxku, so sorry that you’re having trouble with this ;-; thanks for being so patient. If you don’t mind, could you share an rbxm of your head in a PM so we can help with this issue?

1 Like

Update: I attempted to fix the head by discrease the emote movement and nothing changes. I tried to scale down the cylinder.

Hi @Ryxku, I’m sorry that you had this issue during validation of your new head asset. I know it has been a while but wanted to follow up and check if you still need help. Please let me know and I will do my best to help now!

1 Like

Hi I managed to fix my head! Thanks you

2 Likes

I am currently having this issue, how did you manage to fix this?

1 Like

I’ve tried to fix this but I still haven’t, how did you fix it??

Hi I didnt see the old messages before, so I’ll answer for you and @Zuventi
So in Head, in FaceControls you have values which are set to 0 by default.

To verify if you match with the box, you need to put EVERY movement to 1, the FaceControls merge everything at once.
If something goes through the box, you need to find which keyframe is causing problems and you have to fix it back in Blender or Maya.