Non Euclidean World 2

This is the New Non Euclidean World
the same illusion method was used in the last post i posted

You can play it here: https://www.roblox.com/games/5411687871/Real-Non-Euclidean-World

This was made with:
() No Portals
() No Teleporters

38 Likes

I’m impressed to see illusion like this being used. Thanks for an inspiration. Good job!

3 Likes

That was even better than the one before! You should make like an Illusion Obby or Game.

1 Like

Yeah i am already making a new game with this,

2 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Please do report any bugs you see if you found one thanks!

2 Likes

This is magnificent! Very outstanding illusion!

2 Likes

Seems really cool, did you accomplish this through the use of mesh parts with one face?

1 Like

I like the game it like magic trigger crazy.

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy to tell that you aren’t actually traveling the length of the tunnel. It seems like you have the short tunnel be stationary, and you move a long tunnel extension back and forth to either side of that short tunnel. Combined with glass and 0.01 transparency parts to hide this trick.

2 Likes

Sadly not correct, and this is an illusion it is true that you aren’t travelling thru that distance it’s pretty obvious but glass and 0.01 transparency parts to hide this trick got me confused

1 Like

This is fire! The illusion is just perfect and you did a awesome job.

2 Likes

Very interesting in deed.

although when you claim you used no teleports, then please explain the video:

1 Like

That isn’t teleporting, it’s changing perspectives

1 Like

Really cool! But I have some questions:

• Are you going to open source it?

• Is this Scripted?

• You were talking about glass material making the effect. How does that make the illusion?

3 Likes

Thank you for your review!,

Question 1 : Are you going to make it open source? and if not maybe a tutorial on how to make the effect,

Answer: well i don’t really think i could at that point since i am making a whole game out of this and when the game is out i will for sure make this open source for everyone to use and learn from it

Question 2 : Is this Scripted? and if so How long in lines is it?

Answer: Yes it is scripted, and it’s from 50 - 98 lines

Question 3 : And you was talking about Glass material. How does that make the illusion?

Answer: i don’t remember talking about any glass materials, this illusion isn’t working with any glass materials just to make that clear

i will make sure this will be open source for everyone after releasing the game that will have it, thank you for your time!,

3 Likes

First of all, great job! But I do have a question.

Question 1 : Are you planning to make something with this? It has a lot of potential.

Since I don’t script I find this like magic. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The “no teleporters” is throwing me: https://gyazo.com/ada8d7a9f86d3f47b742dba717d39dcf
I can’t work it out, any explanation?

1 Like

Okay, I think i’ve figured it out, The player is never teleported, the long outside corrirdor parts are just attached to the other side simulating the effect. Simple yet suprisingly effective. You never move more than a couple feet but your eyes and brain trick you into believing you did. I assume you have two detections on either side?

1 Like

This is a really cool illusion. I think I have found out how it works.
But even if I knew exactly how it worked, it’s still a very cool illusion! Great job.

1 Like