(Not For Hire) Hard Surface Modeler & Builder

Who Am I?

Hello! First of all, thank you so much for stopping by! I am a well versed Blender user with over a year and a half of experience! I work with hard surfaces* as well as building in Roblox Studio. I also work with GFX, however I don’t find myself wanting to make them for Roblox games. Any GFX work you may see here is personal. Please do not ask for any GFX artwork regarding a game.

*non-organic figures (i.e. buildings, guns, vehicles, etc.)

My Work

My assets are not publicly available in a game. Therefore, my work is shown below.They have been rendered in Blender to make the shape clearer.

UGC Concepts

Note: These creations are PURELY conceptual. None of these accessories have been added to the Avatar Shop. (yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
Off Button

Raccoon Tail

Potted Noob

Sleepy Thoughts

Shattered Top hat

Large Projects (Asset Collections/Large Builds)

Brand’s Cafe

Weaponry

Glock

Vehicles

R-Jet C-1 (Interior Not Shown)

Plants/Shrubbery

Tree 1

Miscellaneous

Flavor Machine

Tripod

Flashlight

Strobe Light

Availability

I am not available to work for quite some time as I have begun work with my studio, FlashBang Digital, on a new horror game along with several other projects with other development teams. I will update this section as soon as I receive an opening in my time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable; I accept pay per asset. Prices are based off of how long a model takes and the complexity. However, if it is a long term job (more than 1 month) I will require an hourly payment. My preferred payment method is through group funds.

Rating My Services

Do you like the assets or textures that I created for your game or want to give feedback on what I do? If so, you can rate me by replying to this post! I’d appreciate every bit of advice I get, even if it’s not what I was hoping for, so don’t be shy to leave a review. :smiley:

Need Help?

I’m available for Blender support! Don’t worry, it’s free! If you’re having trouble figuring something out in Blender, just let me know via my contact information below! I’ll do my best to help you resolve any problems you may have.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at UpsideDownDiscordLogo#9321 for any inquiries you may have. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing work done for the group “Brands’ Café”, I gotta vouch you on that one.

3 Likes