Not getting payed from premium Payouts

Hey guys, sorry if I didn’t choose the right category, I couldn’t find it. Anyway, the title says all. It’s been almost a week since roblox decided to not pay me with the premium payout thing and it’s kinda upsetting. My game has from 500 to 1.5k active players. Is there anyone who’s facing the same issue or it’s just me the unlucky one?

Premium Payouts take 28 days from the day that the records were recorded. Ex: January 1st is when you got the visits, January 29th is when you will get the money

1 Like

Yeah, I know that, but my game is getting payed for about 2 years now. I don’t know why it shouldn’t get payed. I still had 200+ active players 28 days ago and yet they didn’t payed me for almost a week.

1 Like

Might be there is no premium guy in ur game or it just pending. Check stats gor premium players

I’ve checked about it, I see the amount of premium players are the same as it was for these months, and in pending I got 800, which is not even from the premium payout. However, I’ve checked the dev stats of the game, and, according to some devforum posts, I have dotted lines. It’s pretty weird, sometimes it happens that they don’t pay me for a day, but it’s getting longer than expected.

Screenshot_20220720-034749

here if needed.

This is a widespread issue affecting a lot of games right now including my own. There’s multiple threads about it yet Roblox has not acknowledged they even know the problem is occurring.

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

1 Like

Ohhh alright so that means they will fix it as soon as possible right? Does that means the old robux I didn’t get I’ll get when they will fix it?

Hopefully they do both, however this has been a problem for some devs since May 1st

Alright, thank you for explaining it, I’ve lost my head until now. Hopefully roblox will pay us back somehow!

1 Like

Same problem. My Group Premium Payouts has always been 0 these few days. I hope these payouts are just stuck on pending and not getting lost or completely vanished.

1 Like

It is affecting my game too with 10k to 16k active players. Roblox needs to crack down on this.

1 Like

yeah, ngl we all worked hard for our games and that’s how they treat us developers. I really hope today they will fix it, it’s kinda upsetting that we don’t have a “reward” after what we’ve done.

1 Like