Not receiving premium payouts

Reproduction Steps
Absolutely no clue on how to reproduce this issue

Expected Behavior
According to the developer stats of one of my places, It says I should’ve been paid these amounts as of today

Actual Behavior
Yet according to the transactions page, I have not been paid since the 27th of April, and consequently, I am currently missing over a million robux in revenue

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Very Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2022-04-27 00:04:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-05-01 00:05:00 (-04:00)

39 Likes

You should link the relevant places in your bug report.

EDIT: they were edited in.

3 Likes

Been facing this issue as well.

These past few days, my premium payouts revenue has been displaying 0 in my group revenue summary, even though I do make premium payouts through my games every day.

It has been displaying 0 for the past few days now.
Heres a chart of the premium payouts from one of my top performing games:

This is the premium payouts from RoVille 🌆 RoVille [HEIST!] - Roblox

The group affected:

3 Likes

We also have this problem, it’s happened quite a few times in the past but its been happening for several days in a row now

This is the group affected:

3 Likes

Yep, seems like this bug is happening to (likely) everyone/every group. It’s happening over on my end too.

As you can see, I’m getting zero premium over the past month

When in reality it says I should have at least had something earned from the game on the group

One thing I noticed all these graphs have in common is that all the unpaid premium payouts are marked as dashed lines instead of solid. I’m wondering if this is relevant somehow (since it’s still recognising it should be paying out, but hasn’t paid anything with a dashed line)

2 Likes

In your case its expected behavior
You’re not supposed to get the premium payouts until a little over a month after the day it was projected on
being dotted means it wasn’t supposed to be paid yet, we are complaining about it not paying although it should’ve been, our unpaid days are not dotted.
yours will be probably paid in a few days (dotted lines are not final so the amount could be changed or even become 0 in your case since the amounts are 1-4 robux)

However, a little update on my issue
We just got a premium payout for a little over 18K
which doesn’t quite cover all the days that we lost payouts on but it seems like Roblox is working on resolving that issue?

2 Likes

im getting same less robux than usual
i also remember saying they were going to do an update with them so i dont know
but this is defenetly for all developers

1 Like

Following up!

We’ve filled a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back with an update as soon as we have news!

Thanks for the report!

12 Likes

Issue still goes on as of today

3 Likes

Following up!

This was due to some data storage issues on the finance side. There was a slight delay while fixes were being implemented, but all payouts should be processed now.
Can anyone who was affected confirm it’s resolved?

9 Likes

We haven’t got 0 payouts in a while and we have been getting higher payouts then any of our days on the developer stats predictions for a couple days this past week so I assume that was just giving the missing Robux.

However, looking at the dev stats it the graph didn’t update in about 2-3 days and the latest prediction is from a week ago:

I’m still not receiving premium payouts for my game Rocket Rush:

As far back as 4/6/2022 it still shows as projected instead of earned on the graph. (I know that day specifically was zero, but this time last month the game has projected premium revenue that has not been paid.)

My other games have earned premium payouts from as recently as 4/22

Hey there!

Your experience should have received a hold for 2469 Robux on 5/23. This would correspond to engagement for 4/25.
The Robux should show up as “Pending” in your Transactions page.
You should have been receiving payouts pretty regularly over the past few days. Some payouts are still pending, but most have been released already for other experiences.

3 Likes

Appears to be happening to me as well, but can’t be sure as I don’t make a ton of robux

Same issue here:

As listed on the graph,dotted lines continue from 4/18 onward, meaning that I was supposed to receive my payment from April 18th on May 15th (same for later dates) alongside the dotted line turning full. However, it is now June 2nd.

Games affected: NKW: MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas - Roblox ; GRIND GYM | Ro-Wrestling Performance Gym - Roblox
Group affected: [NKW] Nex-Gen Knockout Wrestling - Roblox

It may have been an irrelevant amount of income, but we just rebooted our group from a 2-year hiatus and have been noticing some amazing trend changes. This issue, however, is making us concerned that we’re not going to get any of the future premium payouts, regardless of their size.

@Focia19 Please forward this up to administration above, please.

ALSO, does making the game inactive affect the payouts or not? We sometimes tend to close the game after events and reopen it on the next event, making it inactive for several days before making it public. Can that also affect payouts? (although we haven’t done that practice more than 1 time)

1 Like

Update: After 2 days of waiting (since I thought maybe it’d process by then), the payouts are still stuck.

We are concerned about the game’s profitability with the payouts system being stuck for almost 2 whole months. Can we get a follow-up on this?

it seems to be working fine for me

Are you able to zoom out the graph, to try and determine how far back the solid line is?

It’s literally listed here; April 17th was the last time the graph line was filled in entirely.

Woops, sorry. Missed that part of your post. Disregard what I said then

1 Like

To answer your question:

Making the game inactive for a period of time would decrease premium playtime, and premium payouts depend on premium playtime. So you would see smaller payouts.
About the rest of your issue, I will have someone look at your affected game’s transactions if they are fully transferred, starting this week.

2 Likes