Oak Tale Project (Week 1)
This is my second weekly Oak Tale update!
Change Log (Build 6/29/18)
Updated Drop System
- Client-rendered drops now tween to the player when picked up.
- The drop system got a slight rework. Client-rendered item drops are now in the mouse’s target filter. Clicking is detected with a custom system using rays and camera position.
- All menus can be dragged from the top of their frame.
- Full drag & drop capability for the inventory menu.
- Use, Etc, and Setup item-types can be stacked in their respective inventories.
- Fixed a nasty bug regarding inventory.
- Keybinding menu still in the works. (Put it off for a bit.)
All Things Combat
- Enemy spawning system.
- Custom enemy controller! (No humanoid :0)
- Combat replication only to other players in the same map!
- Increased the size of map “TestCombatZone.”
- Added a Monster Pad with a max spawn limit of 1 to “TestCombatZone.”
- Finished backend for custom replication!
- Finished backend for player skills and skill points!
Test it here!
Test Build Link