Obbymania, my first roblox game

I tried your game on mobile a couple days ago and it the controls where really easy to learn you did a great job on the game :+1: :+1: I hope it gets popular

2 Likes

ayyyy thanks for checking it again!

i did another patch where i polished the game up once again, now working on implementing a seamless spectating feature.

edit: re-formatted the post itself to make it clearer

2 Likes

Another update was released! A new map, new lobby and a brand new tutorial along with a bunch of snarky bug fixes. Spectator mode is right near the corner as well.
The game is nearing it’s release and I’m growing more anxious by the second- what do you guys think of how the game is shaping up so far? Any suggestions and opinions?

1 Like

Hi there! I tried your game and suddenly addicted to it! Its a really great game!
Just wanted to point out though that sometimes the maps don’t spawn in:

And sometimes the shop doesn’t work.
Its a great game overall! So addicting trying to get first on leaderboard (:grinning:

2 Likes

The map not spawning has been fixed- or so it should be.

But tell me more about the shop breaking, what exactly breaks.

1 Like

Amazing obby. Its one of these high quality obbies that are really good

2 Likes

Such a good game. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing game, great execution and overall a fun game! :grin:

2 Likes

This game is awesome! With more updates and work on it I’m sure it’ll be one of the next big things. The falling and jumping animations are really something!

2 Likes

Hi there again! The shop is fixed, and the map thing is fixed. Although I do want to point something out:

When people are waiting for the map to spawn, they usually pass the time by jumping around in the waiting platform. If your the only one standing there, and you jump, the timer will reset. Could you maybe edit that.

Otherwise the game is going great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Should be fixed, thanks for stopping by! <3

1 Like

One more thing:

The jumping in the teleporter area doesn’t reset the time. HOWEVER, when you jump while every one is being teleported to the map you won’t teleport with them.

Also one of the trees by the shop is un anchored. Accidently knocked it over. :smile:

Its looking good over all!

1 Like

The jumpy-glitch has been fixed; it was caused by the player jumping over the detection zone.
The tree has also been anchored!

Thanks for coming by!

1 Like

Alright- I’ve just released another Quality of life patch onto the game. It should make it easier for newer players to figure out what to do.

What do you guys think of the user-experience so far?

I think it looks great! Another bug I found(not the one I mentioned in the group wall) was that I didn’t get 100 coins when I completed a level.

Have a great day! :smile:

It’s a little visual glitch- the coins were granted, but i’ll fix it.

1 Like

Hello, this is now one of my most favorite games, it gives the Mario 64 vibes and mechanics in a speedrun obby! For first time very well done and I love it!

1 Like

The game is amazing, I bought a VIP server to support you!

1 Like

How nice of you!
I’m so glad you like this game that much to support it- is there anything you’d like to see?

The game feels nice but maybe you could add some random events? some which changes platforms, and some which alters the map.