Obbymania, my first roblox game

I was planning to add map modifiers which you can buy with coins to either make it harder or easier for everybody.

Well good luck, will be excited for the updates on the game.

Hello again! :wave:

I donā€™t know if you know, but the visual effect bug is still there. Also, in future, I would make a mini scores menu. For each map there are 3 stars. Bronze is for completing it, silver is completing a map under BLANK seconds, etcā€¦ Also as a said in game localize the clickers on the snow map.

Have a great day! :smile:

I thought I had fixed the bug- Iā€™ll take another look at it tommorow.

And what a great idea about the star-system. I was just planning on working on a place where you could see your past scores on every single map youā€™ve played, but I can build your suggestion on top of that.

1 Like

Unfortunately I ran into a bug on mobile where sometimes the double jump wont work, aside from that tiny bug your game is awesome! I love the overall design of it and the levels, might I recommend a couple level ideas?

Ideas:

1. A volcano themed obby
  2. A city themed obby
  3. Maybe add a secret room in the main lobby that awards a badge (like say invisible platforms leading to a cave of sorts)
  4. Seasonal based obbies, these can help players know the game still gets updated
  5. Different game modes ranging in difficulty, being somebody who enjoys a challenge I can say this will really help out!
  6. Maybe have an obby based off of planets/space?
  7. Bighead/Biggerhead auras/more auras
    Those are some ideas I have, I wish the best of luck to your game!
1 Like

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve enjoyed the game!
But mind explaining a bit more on how the double jump stopped working? Iā€™ve been testing it on mobile for about 2 hours and I canā€™t seem to reproduce it.

ā€¦ and iā€™ve noted down all of your ideas! Some of them are great suggestions. Thank you!

So I would be trying to complete the obby and more than once if I hit jump twice it didnā€™t register. Could be something with my phone however and other than that the game is great

1 Like

Should be fixed-!

Iā€™ve also released quite a major patch orietended to patching out those times where the game just freezes, and if that wasnā€™t somehow enough I added a quick ā€œgame restarterā€ which will automatically reload the entire game code from scratch.

1 Like

Hello! Itā€™s me again! So, I found a bug, for some reason I canā€™t choose/vote for maps, I donā€™t know why.

The game is really fun! The game icon and thumbnail looks good too! :smiley:

The game has been rewritten from scratch and has gotten a major polishing since two years ago, and I would love if you guys could give me your feedback.

6/10
Needs to get better in some aspects:

• The game needs a tutorial, there is a double jump that i found out of nowhere when trying not to fall, and also a wall hang that i donā€™t know how to do properly.
  • Make the models appropriate for the double jumps, every time i tried double jumping to a plataform, i would almost fall, due to the hitbox of the character.
  • Make so you can die faster to the void, i donā€™t think someone would wait more than 2 seconds to just die.
  • The wall hang mechanic? Itā€™s a good idea, but needs some improvements. First, donā€™t make it happen ALL the time, i almost got stuck in 2 plataforms because of it. Also, try making it more useful, by creating some parkour that can only be made with wall hang, and making it so that the wall hang donā€™t push you away from the plataform, instead, pushing you up.

Iā€™ve released another update addressing some of the points majinboo212 made above. The tutorial is still in progress but will be added soon. The main post has been updated as well to reflect whatā€™s changed about the game and what will be changing.
<3