Offering Spanish Translation

Hello developers!

I’ve personally been looking forward to Roblox’s international outreach for years. Now that localization tools are out, I can look forward to translating projects on Roblox to Spanish.

I’m not a newbie to translation. I’ve worked for years on multiple translation projects with individuals and groups all over the world. I’ve also translated Twitter (you can see an official translator badge on my profile). If you’d like more details regarding my previous work, contact me on Discord (Ruben (Ysko)#0729).

To see an updated price model and service details, click here.

Interested? Let me know!
Translation is a new concept to Roblox developers. Thanks to the new localization tools, hopefully it’ll soon become normal to reach out to foreign players.

I despise automated translation.

(This thread is subject to change.)

17 Likes

If you’re looking for excellent translation, I 100% recommend Ysko. He’s extremely professional and will not let you down!

7 Likes

Great translator, very professional. 100% recommend

1 Like

I am able to adapt translation to Castilian Spanish (Spanish from Spain, locale: es-es) as well as International Spanish. The latter is a generalized variant that focuses on using words that all countries know and use.
Generally, Spanish speakers all over the world shouldn’t have any problem understanding Castilian Spanish, excluding very specific words.

1 Like

Do you have any statistics on the percentage of Roblox players that speak Spanish? I certainly see a lot and would be interested if it’s a considerable amount.

I do not, but I’d love to see that sort of information! Many Spanish players appreciated the Egg Hunt’s translation. Perhaps you can ask developers of translated games, to see how their player statistics have been affected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.