Spanish Translation Service

Hello!

Did you know that Spanish is one of the most spoken languages online?
I’ve personally been looking forward to Roblox’s international outreach for years. Now that localization tools exist, I can translate Roblox games to Spanish!

I’m not new to translation. I’ve worked for many years on multiple translation projects with people and worldwide organizations. I’ve also translated Twitter (you can see an official translator badge on my Twitter profile).

Translated Games

How would payment work?
It’s something that we can discuss, since it depends entirely on what you’re looking for. Translation is a process that, if done properly, requires a lot of time. We’re finding the best words to transmit the same true meaning to the player, as well as proofreading.
For most translation cases, a base model will be applied: R$60 per word.
For proofreading of an existing, non-automated translation, the base price is R$40 per word.
(Negotiation is possible; I want to help as many developers as I can. Just contact me!)

Interested? Send me a message!
Translation is a fairly new concept to the developer community. Let’s work together to bring a growing audience of millions of Spanish Robloxians to your game!

Note: I despise automated translation.

(This thread is subject to change.)

25 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.