OfficerGibbie -- Scripting/Building Portfolio

My name is OfficerGibbie, thank you for visiting my developer portfolio, I am currently open to work and commissions.

Last Portfolio Update: October 26th, 2023

Everything listed involved scripting work

Personal Releases:
All of these releases have been created by me and me alone, I have not included my contributions to group games.

Pong

Pong, an entirely 2D, multiplayer pong game w/mobile support!

Scripter Quality-Of-Life Plugin

A plugin entirely developed myself to help make scripts easier to read and navigate.

Employment:

Foxtrot Asylum Roleplay

Foxtrot Asylum Roleplay Retired Head-Developer, and Retired Director of Moderation. Primary duties involve moderation, major group directional decisions, scripting, and other development-related tasks.

One Piece: Vast Sea

One Piece: Vast Sea Anti-Exploit Developer.

Facility XR-25

Facility XR-25 Lead developer and facility overseer. Project Cancelled

Pioneered

Pioneered scripter. Project Cancelled.

SCP Foundation

Foundation’s previous lead developer and assistant to the owner.

Commissions:

Carbon Engine Test Grounds

Gun Range Loading Screen.

SpacexCow

SpacexCow Has commissioned me multiple times for scripting. I have not recieved permission to release what I have worked on.

Other Skills:

Anti-exploit

I am extremely experienced at exploit prevention and removal. I know some of the most common backdoor signatures and how to remove them.

Discord Bot Development

I have built a few Discord bots in my time, currently I have one running on the XR-25 discord server

PHP/Web development

I am a web developer, currently I am working on a project called WebModeration+. It is a web-based moderation system for Roblox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions related to price, commissions, etc, feel free to ask in the replies
OR on

Roblox

OfficerGibbie

Discord

OfficerGibbie#0001

1 Like

Can you show some images of your builds and add them to your portfolio? Thanks!

I have added a few images to the post of my builds. I will add more of my scripting soon.

1 Like