Official Featured Sort Game Nomination Survey

That would explain it.

7 Likes

Tbh should be for all. A game shouldn’t be featured unless it’s done.

9 Likes

That kinda ruins the point of a game being featured… I believe this category was made to promote up and coming games. That’s why you would see a lot of Alpha/Beta games. To give smaller, in progress games a chance to get players to play their games, instead of featuring games that already have larger followings.

9 Likes

I never said feature popular games. I said feature finished games. Featuring a game that isn’t actually finished makes no sense because it’s just lazy excuses for things not being done.

9 Likes

But I am trying to say is it’s trying to promote up and coming games. That’s what Beta and Alpha games are. It gives devs a chance to be able to test their games in early phases with a larger player base playing.

3 Likes

Our first new round of 2019! We hope you all enjoy

New MOBILE GAMES:

ID Game Link Developer(s) Username
1 Vale School of Magic RedByDesign
2 Mob Miners Goaldan

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

31 Likes

Fresh out of the Featuring oven! A new wave of games for your enjoyment, click here to go to the Featured Sort.

MOBILE

TABLET

PC

Xbox

ID Game Link Developer(s) Username
1 Bandit Simulator NoAlias
25 Likes

Um, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but do we get notified if our game doesn’t get featured? I’ve submitted a game a long time ago (like the end of December) and haven’t heard anything back yet. Does this mean I wasn’t accepted?

3 Likes

It can seemingly take a while. I submitted one in September and didn’t hear anything till the end of December

5 Likes

Holy moly. Hopefully it doesn’t take that long for me…

1 Like

If we don’t get back to your soon (within a week), feel free to DM me.

8 Likes

Top of the morning to ya! We have some new games live on the Featured Sort!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

24 Likes

Fresshhhh gammessss

MOBILE

TABLET

PC

14 Likes

A lot of… “non-live” features. Any particular reason?

1 Like

There were issues with our survey not sending us the featured guidelines correctly, we can’t feature a game until we receive them

6 Likes

All listed games are now up on the sort :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I sent in a survey a few weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Are all surveys responded to?

3 Likes

The application is usually done on a rolling basis

1 Like

A freshly picked wave of Featured Games has arrived!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

12 Likes

We haven’t gone through the survey responses yet, we will start going through them next week.

4 Likes