Official Featured Sort Game Nomination Survey

There were issues with our survey not sending us the featured guidelines correctly, we can’t feature a game until we receive them

6 Likes

All listed games are now up on the sort :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I sent in a survey a few weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Are all surveys responded to?

3 Likes

The application is usually done on a rolling basis

1 Like

A freshly picked wave of Featured Games has arrived!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

12 Likes

We haven’t gone through the survey responses yet, we will start going through them next week.

4 Likes

How often are Xbox Featured game surveys looked at (How long between Xbox Featured rotations I guess I should ask).

1 Like

It’s all one survey.
Xbox Featured rotations can happen during each featured round, which happens every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

how do we make our game there ??

1 Like

You may find the Nomination Survey for the Featured Sort in the first post of this thread (note the title of the thread).

7 Likes

ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it, they’ll accept it, do you think?

1 Like

Does each game gets replaced every wave or does a game has the opportunity to stay at least for two waves?

2 Likes

Is there gonna be a mention that you need to be in the top 250 rated games to now get featured? I always thought featuring was to expose newer games, so not really sure what giving already successful games more exposure is gonna accomplish?

3 Likes

Might as well throw this survey out the door if that’s the case then, wasting everyone’s time if they just take the top 250 rated games.

There are a few Featured games below 80% approval rating, so I don’t know if what you are saying is accurate.

2 Likes

Yeah just noticed that, but they removed my game half way through it’s feature because it wasn’t in the top 250 rated. I can’t screenshot the actual conversation as I’m pretty sure that’s highly frowned upon, but that’s basically what was said

Also seems like the Top Rated section has been removed

1 Like

Thats pretty unfair to get removed without notice. Also Top Rated seems to appear for a split second before disappearing now. It might be a bug?

6 Likes

Ye, but their rules I guess :man_shrugging: there’s probably something in the fine print stating they can remove whatever they want at their discretion, but idk

1 Like

If that’s the case then it’s going to be even harder for new devs to release a game.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought