What’s your discord? add me alex0the0great123 #8544

ok ill add you on discord ill do it now

you just add me instead is poke#0929

alex im in the group and im willing to get hired

UI Designer

I am capable of doing your task
Discord GalaxMystic#4338

I’m interested in the builder role. Here’s my portfolio:

If you are interested in hiring me, contact me on discord: arealrobloxian_21#4223

Hello, I am interested in the builder role. You can reach me at laughingeevees#8659.

Here is my portfolio (yes it is a wix website):

https://hn1999rr.wixsite.com/laughingeeveesbuild

Interested in animator, dm me Segwaxy#4797

My Main discord as disabled for reasons I’m not open to share, please add my new discord here for job positions.

alex0the0great123 #5364

interested in the graphics position, sent a friend request on discord

Messaged you on twitter, you can find my portfolio here. Have a great day!

Kind of clickbait, I see no detail for Modelers or Builders, or any roles outside of UI Designer and Scripter and yet you still brand the post as “Hiring All Roles”. You also detail in payment that you’ll be working off percentage but the job is meant to be worth 10k - 50k. Kind of a jerk move if you think about it, I don’t try complaining much but this is one of the bigger cases where I do, since what you are doing isn’t nice.

If you did intend for this to be for “All Roles” then you should detail that, rather than simply detailing (for the hiring part) the UI Designer and Scripter positions, and again, you should detail actual payment rather than percentage if you’re not going to describe if the percentage comes from existing funds or planned funds the game would generate.

edit: I said the add on for “Payment for group funds” - could probably highlight this so people see it more clearly.

1 Like

I don’t quite understand your look on this? I made my post “hiring all roles” because at the time every job spot was empty. I didn’t detail payment so specific because how can I detail payment without knowing what you’re actually even worth? Why would I say an exact amount when I was literally getting people messaging me with the lowest quality and no work ethic at all or little to no experience just because they saw the high payment options. I didn’t detail every single role because most people send their portfolios to me which better explains things to me of what they’re worth. Nobody will fit an exact detailed description of what you want. As of percentages, I later commented and elaborated on that as stating if you intend to stay with my Studio after launch then a % can be arranged. What I am doing is giving people oppertunities along with myself as the amount I am paying helps many developers, when is the last time you saw someone post a form like this offering the sheer amount of pay I am with good qualities behind it? What I am doing is not a douche or jerk move. I am trying to make my dream come true while helping others along the way (in a way). But thanks for your opinion as it didn’t really help me in any way shape or form to what you’d like me to do?

Hi! I’ve added you. Tooti #1612

My bad, I’d suggest you highlight things like payment though, and change the name to something else other than “Hiring All Roles”, because it is still clickbait-ish if you were to never update it.

1 Like

Heyo! I have sent out friend request to you to discuss this opportunity further, as it really seems to match my liking.

My current Discord Tag is: MysteriouslyMythical#0001

hello i sended u reques im iiEvilEverettii#1347

Well I am still hiring in all roles as I still need developers, only like 2 spots are filled. Payment is highlighted in the DM as I look at their skill set and what they can do before I offer them a job. Plus some people do work for less as they just want the game on their portfolio as a payment option. Payment is broad for in this case cause I literally get tons of people trying to get hired to work but have 0 showcase of their work and expect me to believe they can just do what I ask, without even showing me anything they’ve ever done. So payment is where I like it as it’s also my money and I should be the decider of how I choose to spend it.

Accept my friend request aka LP54211#4075

If you’re interested and or a Script (Experienced) or UI Designer, please message me alex0the0great123#8544