OkayGames Studio [HIRING UI DESIGNER AND SCRIPTER]

Hello, I have sent you a friend request on discord to discuss this further.

This is my ID: Blacc#9878

Hello! I am willing to be a graphics artist, I have been doing this since 2017, my art is high quality, yes! I added you on Discord, my discord is: Jessie#4550 :smiley:

1 Like

Iam intrested as a builder, i can build low polly normal , cartoony , realistic. Aloso i can build lobbys. I sended friend reqest on discord. Th :grin:anks

Hi I am interested in being a scripter on your team! I love making these types of games, and I have got an example, if you’d like to see it, that I previously made. Hopefully you’ll consider me :smiley:
My discord is narno2013#4914

Hello, I am a scripter and has mastered lua. I have been scripting for 5 years, disc is recanman#0544

Interested in working as a UI Designer. Find every detail about me in my portofolio. Add me on discord if you’d like to hire, DevTech#2321

Interested, check my portfolio please :

Discord : Ay-Men#7917
Willing to fill the graphics Artist position

Hey. I’m interested in the Game Designer Role, I’ll contact you as instructed.

Rummy#0001

I would love to be a game designer! Discord is kirisho#5862

Hello! I am Gat! I would like to apply as the UI Artist!
I can send all details including portfolio in disc.
SignsDev7382

I’m interested into producing okay artwork, sent you a message on Discord - doge jr.#2430!

Hello! I am interested in the GFX position. I added you on Discord too. I am Puggerly#9139.

hello im very interested to apply here developer jailbreak#7767

I’m interested! I sent you a friend request at Psyfor#0544.

Are we being paid after the game releases or before the game? Like per milestone?

i really want to work as a builder and my disc is jailbreak#7767
i wish im accepted and thanks for reading :grinning: :grinning:

Think I’d be a help on the gui! Here is my discord I sent you a fr on.

CorMemory#0498

Hello, I am interested. If you would like to DM me, I am more than happy to fulfill a position.

pruhjectiles#1156

1 Like

Some positions will be getting paid before others and some will be getting paid after they meet their deadlines.

What about the animation position?