OkayGames Studio [HIRING UI DESIGNER AND SCRIPTER]

What about the animation position?

All positions are still open! Feel free to contact me about that position.

1 Like

I’m Interested to join your project as a 3D modeler, I sent you a friend request on discord (Dexter#0961)

Here are some screenshots of my work

1 Like

Hey! i tried to add you on discord for the 3d modeler role but if you didnt see it my disc user is KillerBean#1306

ima a builder my disc is jailbreak#7767

Hello! I am a OKAY UI artist and OKAY at scripting as well!! Contact me at discord for information! SignsDev7382

Hey, I would like to apply for an Animator.
Contact me on Discord (Theyoloman#7498) to continue the discussion and to see some animation examples.

Hello! Im a graphic designer. My user is #kumo2025 and my portfolio is here

Quick question, after the games released do we still have to work on it. and after we get paid we dont get a percentage of the project?

im interested in the scripter role my user is : bacon_soupyt

After the game is released it is possible OkayGames will extend your contract (With your agreement of course) and have you work on the game even after the release for possible % or funds. But we don’t have any doubt that the game will need care after release as we want 0 bugs after launch.

Now a percentage was an option for some roles but we settled with group funds as it fits everyone’s needs much better. So no you don’t get a percentage after launch unless stated in via contract.

What’s your discord? add me alex0the0great123 #8544

ok ill add you on discord ill do it now

you just add me instead is poke#0929

alex im in the group and im willing to get hired

UI Designer

I am capable of doing your task
Discord GalaxMystic#4338

I’m interested in the builder role. Here’s my portfolio:

If you are interested in hiring me, contact me on discord: arealrobloxian_21#4223

Hello, I am interested in the builder role. You can reach me at laughingeevees#8659.

Here is my portfolio (yes it is a wix website):

https://hn1999rr.wixsite.com/laughingeeveesbuild

Interested in animator, dm me Segwaxy#4797

My Main discord as disabled for reasons I’m not open to share, please add my new discord here for job positions.

alex0the0great123 #5364