OkayGames Studio [HIRING UI DESIGNER AND SCRIPTER]

Hello! I am willing to be a graphics artist, I have been doing this since 2017, my art is high quality, yes! I added you on Discord, my discord is: Jessie#4550 :smiley:

1 Like

Iam intrested as a builder, i can build low polly normal , cartoony , realistic. Aloso i can build lobbys. I sended friend reqest on discord. Th :grin:anks

Hi I am interested in being a scripter on your team! I love making these types of games, and I have got an example, if you’d like to see it, that I previously made. Hopefully you’ll consider me :smiley:
My discord is narno2013#4914

Hello, I am a scripter and has mastered lua. I have been scripting for 5 years, disc is recanman#0544

Interested in working as a UI Designer. Find every detail about me in my portofolio. Add me on discord if you’d like to hire, DevTech#2321

Interested, check my portfolio please :

Discord : Ay-Men#7917
Willing to fill the graphics Artist position

Hey. I’m interested in the Game Designer Role, I’ll contact you as instructed.

Rummy#0001

I would love to be a game designer! Discord is kirisho#5862

Hello! I am Gat! I would like to apply as the UI Artist!
I can send all details including portfolio in disc.
SignsDev7382

I’m interested into producing okay artwork, sent you a message on Discord - doge jr.#2430!

Hello! I am interested in the GFX position. I added you on Discord too. I am Puggerly#9139.

hello im very interested to apply here developer jailbreak#7767

I’m interested! I sent you a friend request at Psyfor#0544.

Are we being paid after the game releases or before the game? Like per milestone?

i really want to work as a builder and my disc is jailbreak#7767
i wish im accepted and thanks for reading :grinning: :grinning:

Think I’d be a help on the gui! Here is my discord I sent you a fr on.

CorMemory#0498

Hello, I am interested. If you would like to DM me, I am more than happy to fulfill a position.

pruhjectiles#1156

1 Like

Some positions will be getting paid before others and some will be getting paid after they meet their deadlines.

What about the animation position?

All positions are still open! Feel free to contact me about that position.

1 Like