(Old Portfolio, please use new portfolio) GamersInternational, Aspiring UI (Graphics) Designer, Basic GFX Artist & Basic Scripter

No I meant Teespring took them down for copyright reasons, I’m guessing my icons are too generic. Can show the email if you like.

I recommend getting a bit more practice however I acknowledge that you put the fact that you put “Aspiring” UI designer in the title, some others just call themselves professionals refusing to take constructive criticism.

I believe that one day you will be a top notch designer, hoping to see your success.

-pr

2 Likes

How did he take them down for copyright? Its a Icon.

I’ll show the email that Teespring sent me for the icon being taken down. I should mention this was a premade icon. I just realised this was reinstated though :smiley:

Anyways here’s the original email.

13 year old fights the law lol, I guess that’s something else to add.

1 Like

Thanks for your response :smiley:

I do agree with the more practise stuff. There’s no point calling myself a professional when I can’t design 3D icons (yet) and I’m not a PDN professional, and anyways when I posted it, I only had 1 month experience so saying that I’m aspiring was the right choice.

2 Likes

I recommend GamersInternational for UI work, their work in Ro-Chat is great! Check it out yourself.

3 Likes

Adding on to this, in my opinion, before you use a software like figma, try to use something a little bit more simple, and study UX.

i started out with ms paint… which was a disaster, but still… it helped me grab the basics
1 Like

If you are honestly curious about how @GamersInternational’s UI looks, check out Ro-Chat (screenies on this topic: Ro-Chat - Explanation and How to Use)

Not if you know what TeeSpring is (or, you know, click the links in the portfolio)

I don’t think you understood this fully. Teespring is an online marketplace and I sell my icons on there. I have also done UI’s, see below. I’m not going to sign up as I’m fine as it is currently.

1 Like

I’ve added a black friday discount onto ready-made icons for now.

1 Like

A bit expensive for a few shapes, and buttons.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I might have a look at doing another price review, I don’t want to make it too cheap that I basically earn nothing.

3 Likes

If your looking on me doing something then maybe I could do a half price discount, since it’s coming close to Christmas?

1 Like

I’ve carried out another price review. Hope that helps!

1 Like

The logos are so simplistic! To be fair they are literally circles in a square that took you 1 second to click on soz and don’t have anything special to them tbh- sorry that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Your being honest, there’s nothing wrong with that (though some people will find it wrong). Like the post title says, I’m an Aspiring Graphics Designer and I’m a long way away from being perfect.

2 Likes

I see. Keep practicing what do u use to make these said logos?

I’ve been working on some other game UI examples that aren’t in this post yet as they aren’t done fully. But you might like to see these.

Anyways I use Inkscape to make my icons, for logos I use paint(dot)net.

1 Like

I use photoshop (photo pea) it has a bit more quality than paint.net but that’s just my opinion everyone’s different

1 Like

I don’t use photopea as its online plus paint(dot)net has pretty decent tools.

1 Like